Kmart/SYW Jeans Points offers

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't check every size and style.
Kmart /SYW points offers look like some good deals can be found.
Two pair of Wrangler Jeans @ $24.99 each earns $40.00 in points. Didn't have shoes in the basket but still shows $10 in points.

• Members get $10 back in points when you spend $30+ on men's clothing plus any pair of men's shoes. hide details Reward Points good for 30 Days. Offer Valid for Shop Your Way members only. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Points earned from a single qualifying purchase, offer valid once per transaction. Offer valid for items sold by Kmart. Must be a Shop Your Way member logged in at Kmart.com to receive this special offer. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Points to use within 30 days from date of receipt. Excludes Lands End shoes. Sears Holdings reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time in the eventof fraud or abuse or if technical or other issues arise. 
  • Expires on 09/10/2016Plus, Members get $15 back in points with $15 purchase of Men's Denim Sold by Kmart hide details Points are awarded the next day and expire in 14 days. CAP of 50,000 points per member. INSTORE and ONLINE. Offer Valid for Shop Your Way members only. Must be a Shop Your Way member logged in at Kmart.com to receive this special offer. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. 

Member Summary

wrangler
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pt roll?

No, not only do points not roll, the cart does not reflect sufficient earned points.

My cart did.

I tried 2 different accounts. Shows $5/pair, and maxes out at $15. Strange!

my cart showed $77 in points for $69 in jeans - 3 pair. Just don't need any more jeans!!!

Isn't the $15 / jeans deal the one thats been around all month?

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1518341

I put 3 pairs for $74.97 cost in my cart as a test and its showing $70 points BUT... it says:

"Base Points: 750
Bonus Points: 70,000
Offer: 750 points
QB - Members BasePoints Test offer
Offer: 70,750 points
QB - Members Base+SurprisePoints Test offer"

That looks broken to me. Anyone else seeing similar?

jerosen said:   Isn't the $15 / jeans deal the one thats been around all month?

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1518341

That offer had expired. New offer.

Bought two pairs jeans for 50+ and $1 flipflops and got $60 points.
Now to figure out what to do with points ...

RaoMonger said:   Bought two pairs jeans for 50+ and $1 flipflops and got $60 points.
Now to figure out what to do with points ...

Also note, if you use points to pay then the "special" is gone.

So right now if you have $51 in points and want to use for this $51 order, you won't get that $60 points to use later.  Feels almost like half off, pay this $51 full price now and next $51 is free.  A few curve ball is you have to get that $51 free within a month or else it's gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016