• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Air Hogs Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens Remote Control Millennium Falcon $44.99 at toysrus.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Air Hogs Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens Remote Control Millennium Falcon
$44.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=57819176

• Includes: 1 RC Millennium Flacon, 1 Remote Control, 1 Instruction Guide, 1 Tie Fighter
  • Onboard Gyro-stabilization provides stable and smooth control as you take flight with the power of its single rotor Powercore Drive Train!
  • Don't worry if your deflector shields go down, the Millennium Falcon is constructed from impact-resistant foam, making it incredibly resilient.
  • The Millennium Falcon Powercore is for Star Wars fans ages 8+. 4 AA batteries required for operation. For indoors use only.
  • Requires 4 AA Batteries (Battery Not Included)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The reviews say it is not good.

leonc said:   The reviews say it is not good.
  I've played around with it before, but I don't actually own it. It takes a bit if getting used to in order to control, but since it's marked down, I figured it was worth posting. 

The quad copter one is much better. Had this one a while back as it was released as a general non TFA toy but it was very hard to operate.

Virgil27 said:   
  I've played around with it before, but I don't actually own it. It takes a bit if getting used to in order to control, but since it's marked down, I figured it was worth posting. 

So it wasn't hot enough for you to actually buy one?   The failures in charging would tend to make it worth about $5 since it would have a very short lifespan.

leonc said:   
Virgil27 said:   

So it wasn't hot enough for you to actually buy one?   The failures in charging would tend to make it worth about $5 since it would have a very short lifespan.

I would have bought it if I had a little more spending money this time around. But I figured it might make a nice distraction for some. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017