Add Comment
.22 LR ammo

Mini-Mag HV, not Target-grade.
Caliber .22 LR
Bullet Weight 40 gr.
Bullet Type CPRN
Muzzle Velocity 1235 fps

ctgolfer said:   CCI Target And Plinking Ammunition, 100-Round Box

Really should mention the caliber in the title, or at LEAST the body.  Sure, many people that are already interested will know 'plinking ammunition, 100-Round' for $7.99 is gonna be .22, but not everyone.  Probably any number of people that just have a gun for personal defense don't know much beyond they're own caliber.

exbat said:   Mini-Mag HV, not Target -grade.
Thinking of plinking ammo as cheaper than usual, I thought it was an error on GM page at first, but sure enough near the bottom of the label it clearly says 'Target - plinking'.  Just the way CCI markets them I guess.

PS.  Anyway to get this stupid site to NOT link it every time I use the word Target? ?

You should label these as 22LR CCI Mini-Mags

ams30 said:   You should label these as 22LR CCI Mini-Mags
Anyone interested in Ammo understands that the cheapest ammo is 22 which can be found in the 8 cent to 10 cent range and the next cheapest is 9 mm that starts around 16 cents. In the current market you would be dreaming to assume this could be anything other than 22. As for the mini-mag that is not so well understood so I could see labeling it as high velocity.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016