Posted with ToGo

Moto E (Refurb) | Page Plus Cellular
$9.99
https://www.pagepluscellular.com/phones/moto-e-(refurb)/

Shipping is $.01

Views
23 Comments
Add Comment
Can it be used on other carriers / ring plus?

unlocked GSM like VZW?

If not any self unlock instructions?

needhelpplease said:   unlocked GSM like VZW?

The other VZW Moto E that can be used GSM is the next generation. They are SIM unlocked. Since this is a 3G only phone it has no GSM radio or SIM slot and can only be used on CDMA. It also only has 4 GB ROM and you won't be able to load anything on it. It might not even be able to get updates much beyond the end of the year.

MRedRaider said:   Can it be used on other carriers / ring plus?
  No on Ring+. Maybe on Verizon PP or other MVNO that run on Verizon.

chubbypops said:   

The other VZW Moto E that can be used GSM is the next generation. They are SIM unlocked.

thx bjut my parents have the next gen. it gave a vzw locked error with foreign sim???

needhelpplease said:   
chubbypops said:   

The other VZW Moto E that can be used GSM is the next generation. They are SIM unlocked.

thx bjut my parents have the next gen. it gave a vzw locked error with foreign sim???

You have to change the network settings. They are SIM unlocked by law due to a FCC agreement on a block of frequencies they acquired rights to.Instructions

Might be good for Swagbucks or Perk on wifi at this price if you don't have to activate.

got one for my pp plan

mathfaster said:   Might be good for Swagbucks or Perk on wifi at this price if you don't have to activate.
  Great for that.

Anything similarly priced that will work on ring+? I'd like to have sprints coverage as a backup to my usual Tmobile. Thanks!

pizzatriangle said:   Anything similarly priced that will work on ring+? I'd like to have sprints coverage as a backup to my usual Tmobile. Thanks!
  Ever since Sprint implemented FED - Financial Eligible Device reqs it's been hard to find new or refurb cheap phones that will work on RingPlus. You are forced to buy CPO - certified pre-owned devices on Sprint site when available or phones from R+ or used phones on eBay that pass FED or global phones that are carrier agnostic like the Moto G4, iPhone 6, Nexus phones, etc. but the global phones are all $150+. Maybe something will show up on Black Friday or Cyber Monday that is decently priced.

chubbypops said:   
mathfaster said:   Might be good for Swagbucks or Perk on wifi at this price if you don't have to activate.
  Great for that.

What's the warranty?

Is this Gen 1?

bobley said:   
chubbypops said:   
  Great for that.

What's the warranty?

Is this Gen 1?

It is a Gen 1 with the 1.2 dual core and their warranty is the same on their refurbs as their new phones, 1 year.

Maybe I can buy one for my grandpa.

cassiezhon said:   Maybe I can buy one for my grandpa.
  Cheapskate! After all he has done for you get him an Apple i7.

cassiezhon said:   Maybe I can buy one for my grandpa.
  Good way to make him hate smart phones.

Are these open line?

ayearaway said:   Are these open line?
  Where does one find "open line" commonly used out of curiosity? Googled and it means "unlocked" which is the only way I've seen this asked before now.

mathfaster said:   
ayearaway said:   Are these open line?
  Where does one find "open line" commonly used out of curiosity? Googled and it means "unlocked" which is the only way I've seen this asked before now.

Chinese, trying to establish themselves as regular FWers so they can start posting deals themselves instead of paying shills. Their English translation software has improved considerably, but still not quite there.

Same with the "Maybe I can buy one for my grandpa." post.

For phones that work on RingPlus, c7recycle.com has a section of phones that they verified to work on RP. Just be aware you will not get a SIM card and will still have to buy one elsewhere

Everyone asking about running this on another provider besides PagePlus, there's really not much to gain by doing so. PP is a good company that has excellent coverage on the VZW network and good prices. Nobody else is going to beat them that could possibly be compatible with this phone.

My order was cancelled and credit card refunded. Never got an email

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017