posted 2 months ago by
CrazyJoe0813
Addicted Member

Slappa is having a clearance sale on two of their laptop backpacks.

The Stovepipe Backpack is regularly $89.99 on sale for $9.99. 17" is OOS, 16" version only.
http://www.slappa.com/STOVEPIPE-Duffle-Laptop-Backpacks.html

The Chaos Backpack is regularly $79.99 on sale for $9.99
http://www.slappa.com/Stovepipe-Chaos.html

I picked up both as I love my Slappa Mask Backpack and these were too good of a deal to pass up.

Shipping is $8.50 per bag. 

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 2, 2016 @ 4:39pm
rated:
$8.50 shipping per bag??? that kills the deal!

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   $8.50 shipping per bag??? that kills the deal!

Still a tempting price too good to resist.

rated:

i wish the bags are better looking

rated:
  The price is ONLY $18.49 with FREE Shipping!

rated:
Even with shipping is less than 25% of the original price so I still think it's a great deal if you like the bags, but that's up to you.

rated:
I got mine in the mail yesterday and they are a lot bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm pretty happy with my new backpacks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016