• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
iPhone 6s 16GB --> $1 with 2yr contract

iPhone 6s Plus 16GB --> $99.99 with 2yr contract

iPhone 6s 64GB --> $99.99 with 2yr contract

iPhone 6s Plus 64GB --> $199.99 with 2yr contract

iPhone 6s 128GB --> $199.99 with 2yr contract (Sprint, Verizon)

iPhone 6s Plus 128GB --> $299.99 with 2yr contract (Sprint only)

Member Summary

Apple iPhone 6s / 6s Plus (12.39kB)
Thanks Neilium
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP. Have been waiting for a deal on 6s Plus 64GB. Pulling the trigger now. Wish there was a promo $200 Bestbuy gift card for the trade-in for any working cell phone to go along with purchase of new device + activation.

I'll wait for the 7 versus this old tech, thanks.

polishdreamer said:   I'll wait for the 7 versus this old tech, thanks.
  I'm going to wait for the 9 vs that soon-to-be-old tech, thanks.

I'll await 7 and decide which one to buy,thanks

The 7 won't be that much better than the 6s. Plus the 6s (in day to day use) is the fastest phone I've ever used - yes, including the note 7.

polishdreamer said:   I'll wait for the 7 versus this old tech, thanks.
  Ill wait for the 10 so I can afford this one. Lol.

So AT&T no longer offers 2 year contract. So paying the monthly amount for a 6s Plus 64gb = $680. How can I get this deal? Change carriers?

with this price do you still have to go through device payment - or just pay the line price of $20 per month? Never mind, the line charge increases to $40 from $20 for 2 year contracts.

I understand this is a really old done deal  thread but have to let you people know how unscrupeless my local Best Buy was for me concerning this deal. I went there after confirming the deal online, yes it was, and  after verifying they had the phones I wanted in stock and the 99/199 was the price with the 2 year contract in- store in Salem; it was according to the sales associate. Verified again in-store after arrival, but after they checked and stated it was  not available for a new Verizon customer which I wanted to be. However, she verified it was available for an existing ATT customer, which I am. Asked if  I could pay the 199 for each phone, and was told ATT required it be paid monthly for a 30 month period totaling 199 for each new iphone.  Sounded fishy, but knowing the changes with cell companies on paying for phones and no contracts I thought maybe things are changing back  again??? After all, I am old/ancient! I kept asking if she was sure that’s the way it works and that ATT would keep track when the 199 each was paid and was assured yes each time by the young lady studying for her nursing degree at Western Oregon Univ.  I also received $100 gift certificates for each phone sweetening the deal I thought, but had to change colors on one phone to get them for both units.  Wanting to make sure ATT agreed before the 14 day return policy ran out, I chatted with an ATT CSR online for ~1 hour, and was finally told no way, “I had in fact signed up to upgrade my two old iphones paying list price for both new in box but older model iphones (6S and 6S+ 64GB RAM each), Next my wife and I spent hours the next morning with another couple ATT CSRs, and then the BB store manager who swore he charged me nothing for the two iphones, so made nothing on the deal—Hahah! At least charged me nothing on the receipt after 0 down on the contract!My wife refused to return her/my iphonesa a couple days later after investing so much time in transferring pixs/data old to new instead agreeing to return the phones, cancel the contract, and pay $1,200 for both, a great deal according to store mgr who agreed to take the two $100 gift certs off making the two iphones cost $1,000 instead of the ~$400 for both as advertised-- bait and switch!  BTW, I now happen to be a 100% disabled veteran in wheelchair. And found BB in Salen have no wheelchair accessible bathrooms that I could find.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016