• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Waterpik - Complete Care 5.0 Water Flosser and Triple Sonic Toothbrush - White
$47.99 w/EDU
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/waterpik-complete-care-5-0-water-flosser-and-triple-sonic-toothbrush-white/4824900.p?id=bb4824900&skuId=4824900

Waterpik Complete Care 5.0 Water Flosser and Triple Sonic Toothbrush: Keep your teeth clean and healthy with this combined water flosser and toothbrush, which features 3 brushing speeds and 3 brushing modes for flexible dental care.

Member Summary

waterpik (25.94kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Warning the brush has got down hill. Please read review. I have the old comb. I like it but i couldn't find replacement head in local stores. Needed to buy on online. I am trying to replace the batteries after 2 years. The water flossier still works. I got the twin Sonicare at costco.

Review

rated:
athing; this is NOT a Sonicare brand. It's Water-pik.

rated:
There is RIGHT. I know it is a Waterpik.  I said i now have a Sonicare b/c the Waterpik bush stop working!

Philips Sonicare EssentialClean 2-pack Rechargeable Toothbrush

rated:
I'm' seeing 59.99. What does "w/EDU" mean??

Shows shipping not available and store pickup not available locally.

rated:
Serious YMMV. It is not eligible to buy online with ship to home and no stores in the Frisco area:
BestBuy website said: We're sorry. This item is not available for pickup within 250 miles of 94035

rated:
jerosen said:   I'm' seeing 59.99. What does "w/EDU" mean??

Shows shipping not available and store pickup not available locally.

It is $59.99, then with a 20% off (student special) coupon codes, the net price is about $48 + tax. 

rated:
Price is $ 99.99 does not show $59.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016