• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
​Extra 30% OFF for Kohls Cardholders (Starts 9/15)

Promo Code: HARVEST30

Stacks with:
$10 OFF $50 Select Men's Styles w/ Code: MENSTYLE
$10 OFF $50 Select Women's Styles w/ Code: RUNWAY
15% OFF Costumes and Halloween Merchandise w/ Code: SPOOKY15

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

kohls (3.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can anyone post a scan of the entire page? Thanks

treehugger (Sep. 16, 2016 @ 11:20p) |

these are awesome deals

annelucky (Sep. 20, 2016 @ 7:55a) |

FYI, the $10 off $50 coupon code is MENSTYLE10

Also, if anyone needs a 30% off (because they don't have a Kohl's CC), fee... (more)

Replacement (Sep. 25, 2016 @ 7:17p) |

Free Shipping Code: SEPT4FREE
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
any Kohls cash?

rated:
looks like the 30% off (HARVEST30) starts on the 15th and ends on the 25th

rated:
How about Free Shipping code?

rated:

30% off (484.08kB)
Disclaimer
Just got mine but the code is TREAT30

rated:
Thanks for the scan.

rated:
Anybody get a Discover Deals $10 Kohl's Cash this month? 'Cause I didn't.

rated:
Got mine Haven't used it other months, so maybe they're catching on?

rated:
I got one in July and August, but not September. I'm always trying to figure out what triggers one person to get it and not another,

rated:
I found a free shipping code valid from Sep 15 - 25

YMMV since I found this on a Facebook post

SEPT4FREE

rated:
yes

rated:
Kohls CASH INFORMATION

earn $10 KC on each $50 spend, FULL OVERLAP 9/15-25

REDEEM 9/26-10/2 only

rated:
can the Kohls cash be applied online or only in store?

rated:
There's a 40% off code in my Kohls Wallet, good 9/15 only..

Doesn't say it has to be used with Kohl's charge.

It is one-time use only, even though it doesn't say so.

rated:
Wow...Kohls stopped applying 30% coupon on the clearance items...its already known..may be i was sleeping..

rated:
manimiao said:   Wow...Kohls stopped applying 30% coupon on the clearance items...its already known..may be i was sleeping..
 Did you go all the way to checkout?  That's when it applied the discount on clearance for me.

rated:
iamishkbibble said:   Just got mine but the code is TREAT30
  Will they take a print out of the scan? Got only 20 but need shoes.  

rated:
I can't get this to print. Not sure how it was scanned. I do not have a smart phone

rated:
You should be able to ask them to enter the code.

rated:
JKM33601 said:   I can't get this to print. Not sure how it was scanned. I do not have a smart phone

I noticed if someone posts the entire front (or back) of the magazine it came from, then I print it in color and fold it in 4's.  I am able to just take it out at the register folded and show them the 30% print.  They probably assume I've ripped the entire front page of the magazine and brought it in.  Never had an issue and they don't physically take the coupon to examine it.  Just take it out and say "I have a 30% off", then they just take the % off on the register.  I don't think they even need a code they just hit a discount button then on the next screen they hit "30%".

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   ​Extra 30% OFF for Kohls Cardholders (Starts 9/15)

Promo Code: HARVEST30

Stacks with:
$10 OFF $50 Select Men's Styles w/ Code: MENSTYLE
$10 OFF $50 Select Women's Styles w/ Code: RUNWAY
15% OFF Costumes and Halloween Merchandise w/ Code: SPOOKY15

Ragingwookie,

If you are going to post the Kohls deals, you need to update the op with Kohls Cash info, free ship code, etc. All you've done is copy/paste from SD and you don't service your threads. If you aren't going to maintain important threads, then, please, let someone else who does update their threads post the Kohls 30% off deals.

rated:
DelCheapo said:   
JKM33601 said:   I can't get this to print. Not sure how it was scanned. I do not have a smart phone

I noticed if someone posts the entire front (or back) of the magazine it came from, then I print it in color and fold it in 4's.  I am able to just take it out at the register folded and show them the 30% print.  They probably assume I've ripped the entire front page of the magazine and brought it in.  Never had an issue and they don't physically take the coupon to examine it.  Just take it out and say "I have a 30% off", then they just take the % off on the register.  I don't think they even need a code they just hit a discount button then on the next screen they hit "30%".

Can anyone post a scan of the entire page? Thanks

rated:
these are awesome deals

rated:
FYI, the $10 off $50 coupon code is MENSTYLE10

Also, if anyone needs a 30% off (because they don't have a Kohl's CC), feel free to use this code: HUZKVGLEGGGZK @ Kohl's

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016