• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 Development Board - Camera Ready
$0.99 in-store
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=035543

The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi thats affordable enough for any project!

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 11:44pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Might want to mention it's normally $5. Nice deal if you need many.

rated:
Yeah, good luck getting "many". There's a limit of One Per Household. You have to find a sales guy to print you a ticket, which you take to the cashier, who takes it to the lockup cage, and brings it out to you. Sometimes they'll ask if you want the $0.99 Protection Plan. Sometimes they'll ask you to join The Club. God forbid you actually tell them your name or phone #, because then they'll see you've already purchased One of these last month, and that was your One Per Household, you dirty hoarder!!! It doesn't matter if they're $0.00 or $10.00. It's a total waste of time, unless you live or work right next door to Microcenter.

If you need "many", just wait until Supply catches up to Demand, and order a bunch online. Last time I looked, you couldn't even buy the $5 unit anywhere online, because the authorized vendors were repackaging them all into $20 bundles with usb cables or power supplies or other crap you already have lying around.

rated:
Was looking to get into this. Might get one at this price. Also you need some more items to get this thing working.

rated:
bobley said:   Might want to mention it's normally $5. Nice deal if you need many.
~~Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 Development Board - Camera Ready
for 1st. unit / IN-STORE ONLY / 035543
$9.99 each
2nd-5th units
$12.99 each
6th+ units

rated:

rated:
Slickone said:   The $5 Raspberry Pi Zero is too damn expensive
Note: see comments

size = cost
add-on what you need. it's comparable to the A+

IMO the guy's an idiot, he'll probably make the same uneven comments about the different arduino's

rated:
^ Yeah. I read that a couple weeks ago but I think there was some useful info in the comments. Thus the see comments note.

rated:
Slickone said:   ^ Yeah. I read that a couple weeks ago but I think there was some useful info in the comments. Thus the see comments note.

I skipped that part. glad to see I'm the norm...

saw a link for a $3 usb wifi adapter.

rated:
psxzombie said:   
Slickone said:   ^ Yeah. I read that a couple weeks ago but I think there was some useful info in the comments. Thus the see comments note.
I skipped that part. glad to see I'm the norm...

saw a link for a $3 usb wifi adapter.

I bought a few nano usb wifi adapters from eBay for less than $2 ea.
my problem now is that those Pi zero's are so small, I lost mine - i mean, I "put them away" but forgot where I put them! :-/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016