Posted with ToGo

Mobil 1 0W-30 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 qt.
$8.98 A/R
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-0W-30-Advanced-Fuel-Economy-Full-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-5-qt./17034369

$8.98 after $12 mail-in rebate

Low viscosity
Increase engine efficiency
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability

2047 Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Full rebate conditions Here 

I was looking for how many rebates you can get and found  (from above link unless I misread it) Limit two (2) rebates per household, regardless of rebate amount and regardless of submission method.

rated:
Can I use it for my Toro lawn mover & a power washer?

rated:

JB137;19621860 said:Can I use it for my Toro lawn mover & a power washer?

  
​Have you looked in the owners manual to see what the oil requirements are for those products? How could anyone possibly answer this question?

rated:
JB137 said:   Can I use it for my Toro lawn mover & a power washer?
  
Yes, I also use BFGoodrich off road tires on my mower.

rated:
wtjc said:   Full rebate conditions Here
  WalMart is missing from the list of participating retailers.

rated:
aret00 said:   
wtjc said:   Full rebate conditions Here
  WalMart is missing from the list of participating retailers.

  Search the WalMart store location, it should appear there.

rated:
Is this a different rebate than the one offered last April?

rated:
with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and a Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter

rated:
po90260 said:   Is this a different rebate than the one offered last April?
  Yes. The rebate offer has its own thread.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1517270

rated:
Table83 said:   with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and a Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter
  
That's for the $15 rebate tier. Without the filter you qualify for the $12 rebate. The OP is correct.

rated:
stanolshefski said:   
aret00 said:   
wtjc said:   Full rebate conditions Here
  WalMart is missing from the list of participating retailers.

  Search the WalMart store location, it should appear there.

  where???  

rated:
Meats said:   
stanolshefski said:   
aret00 said:   
wtjc said:   Full rebate conditions Here
  WalMart is missing from the list of participating retailers.

  Search the WalMart store location, it should appear there.

  where???  

  https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/up-to-15-doll...

rated:
stanolshefski said:   
Meats said:   
stanolshefski said:   
aret00 said:   
wtjc said:   Full rebate conditions Here
  WalMart is missing from the list of participating retailers.

  Search the WalMart store location, it should appear there.

  where???  

  https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/up-to-15-dollars-off-with-mobil-1-and-mobil-super

  
That just shows that Wally's sells Mobile stuff...not necessarily participate in the promo.  Wonder how they could miss listing Wally if they were participating.....it's not like they're a corner auto parts store.

rated:
Autozone, O'Rielly's and Advanced Auto also missing from the list of 'participating vendors.'

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016