posted 48 years ago by
TeamAllen
Enthusiastic Member

I saw these full synthetic quarts at the 99 cent only store and thought it was worth a try. $2.99 seems amazing for a full synthetic.
I"m not sure where else they have these stores? Here's a link to the store locator.
http://99only.com/stores/ 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Will have to check on tomorrow

Too bad there is none near me.

No stores near me but shouldn't everything be 99 cents at a .99cent only store?

foxhopper said:   No stores near me but shouldn't everything be 99 cents at a .99cent only store?
  haha. You're right. It started that way but now they more expensive stuff, but they all end in ?.99

wtjc said:   Will have to check on tomorrow
  Good luck! Let us know how you do.

TeamAllen said:   
wtjc said:   Will have to check on tomorrow
  Good luck! Let us know how you do.

Went to one of the stores (CA)  They have quite a few brands (not systhetic) available.  All are $2.99 qt.  I just purchased 24 qts at $2.99  Is this the cheapest price available NO.  But if you don't want the hassle of rebates probably yes.
Better price at this Post  but you have to use a rebate
Good luck

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017