posted 47 years ago by
Catpiss_Neverclean

Posted with ToGo

LG Nexus 5 D820 Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, Black
$205
https://www.amazon.com/LG-Nexus-Unlocked-Cellphone-Black/dp/B00GGQJL2K

• 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
  • 4.95" True HD IPS+ Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3"
  • Android v4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 8, Adreno 330 Graphics
  • 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
  • Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM
  • Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
That seems like a terrible price, you can get the newer 5x for the same price.

It's a horrible price. We've been seeing a few new (not refurbished!) ones on eBay, mostly shipped from China or Hong Kong, for well below $150.

Was cheaper if you don't mind a referb for $150 from Freedom Pop a while back. Mine was in mint condition when I received it (white box). It served its purpose. Now it feels a little long in the tooth and not as responsive compared to newer phones. Don't know if it will get Nougat update. My bet is no.

wiredspider said:   That seems like a terrible price, you can get the newer 5x for the same price.
  It doesn't seem like a terrible price, it is a terrible price. Nobody, no-body should be buying a Nexus 5 now. It's run it's course and is ready to put out to pasture.

coolbreeze said:   
wiredspider said:   That seems like a terrible price, you can get the newer 5x for the same price.
  It doesn't seem like a terrible price, it is a terrible price. Nobody, no-body should be buying a Nexus 5 now. It's run it's course and is ready to put out to pasture.

I agree about it being a terrible price.  I disagree about nobody buying a Nexus 5.  I bought one a few months ago for $99 from FreedomPop.  Refurbished, but looked in mint condition.  It serves its purpose and I'm pleased with it.

How can this be a good deal?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017