A deal for microfiber towels at 35 cents/per

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000XECJES/ref=twister_B00AQFUP6I?_enc...

• Plush, super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
  • Constructed with 110,000 fibers per square inch, allowing you to clean with or without chemicals or detergents
  • Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
  • Absorbs eight times its weight in water, and dries in half the time of standard towels
  • Can be washed and reused hundreds of times, allowing you to save money on paper towels and costly cleaners
  • Each cloth measures 12" x 16", and each pack ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
I recently made the move from cotton to microfiber for cleaning. This is a great deal compared to what I've been buying at bed bath and beyond! Thx!

Funster3344 said:   I recently made the move from cotton to microfiber for cleaning. This is a great deal compared to what I've been buying at bed bath and beyond! Thx!
  NP... and nice move, microfiber is way better!  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016