posted 47 years ago by
anticlawson
I gave the ladder back, finally.

Kmart is offering two offers that are currently stacking:
Get 100% Back in Points When you Spend min $15 and $25 on Office and School Supplies 
Get $10 Back in SYWR Points when you spend $35+ on Back to School Items
If you do both offers you can spend $35 oop and receive $35+ back in points. - Points DO NOT roll!

Here's a few different ideas:
Crayola Inspiration Art Case; $18.99 + $18.99 SYWR Points
Crayola WAshable Paint Brush Pens; $26.86 + $25.26 SYWR Points
Dum Dum Pops 300-pops; $15.99 + $15.99 SYWR Points (FS on $30+) - Cheap Halloween Candy!
Brita Pitcher Replacement Filters 3-pk.; $26.99 + $25.27 in SYWR Points

Note: Check your accounts as you may have extra coupons that may stack. 

Views
18 Comments
Add Comment
Wow, I wonder how this company isn't bankrupt already.

Free detergent: http://www.kmart.com/procter-gamble-ultra-liquid-tide-laundry-de... 
Free coffee: http://www.kmart.com/lavazza-gran-filtro-whole-bean-coffee-2.2lb... 

Easy to find fillers to get the extra $10 bonus for having "back to school items" -- pens, pencils, notebooks, etc.

Pay for it all with a discounted Kmart egift card: http://www.ebay.com/sme/paypal_digital_gifts/Save-5-when-you-spe...

Is that Tide HE?  I looked at the bottle and do not see HE on it. Wife told me not to order if not HE.  Thanks

fidget13a said:   Is that Tide HE?  I looked at the bottle and do not see HE on it. Wife told me not to order if not HE.  Thanks
  It doesn't appear to be. I searched the model number and most of the results don't show it as HE.

Does this mean we can do this more than once?

QB--Members get 100% back in pts when you spend min $15 and $25 (max per trans) on Office and School Supplies at Kmart. Points issued next day and valid for 7 days.

I did more than once. Second order was scotch tape products. 100%+ Free After Points.

Can I use point to pay for transaction and still get the offer?

cashandmorecash said:   Can I use point to pay for transaction and still get the offer?
  No

I got:

Jelly Belly Gourmet Jelly Bean, 49 Flavors, 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g $29.99
and Kellogg's Sandwich Crackers, Cheese & Peanut Butter, Snack Pack, 12 - 1.8 oz packages [21.6 oz (1 lb 5.6 oz) 612 g] $7.29

I only had to pay something like $1.91 after $35 and change back in rewards. They charged me sales tax of $2.98 but in California there is no sales tax on food. so I chatted with their customer service and they will refund me back the $2.98 I was charged in sales tax.

The items are clearly highly inflated in price, but you are getting the money back in rewards so it is OK I guess.

I don't see the 100% back offer on points. Is that one dead?

The $10 back for spending $35 deal is still active.

jerosen said:   I don't see the 100% back offer on points. Is that one dead?

Both deals are still active.

Members get 100% back in points when you spend min $15 and $25 (max per trans) on Office and School Supplies at Kmart. Points issued next day and valid for 7 days.Valid through September 17, 2016 11:59 PM CDT

Members get $10 (10,000) back in points when you spend $35 or more on Back to School items at Kmart 7/24 - 9/10. Pts to be awarded in 1 day and expire in 14 days

does anyone have listing of items. I need for office and school supplies sold by Kmart but yet i do not see the points

GiggleGreen said:   Does this mean we can do this more than once?

QB--Members get 100% back in pts when you spend min $15 and $25 (max per trans) on Office and School Supplies at Kmart. Points issued next day and valid for 7 days.

I believe you can do it as many times as you want up to $100 back in points.

MrVietnam said:   
jerosen said:   I don't see the 100% back offer on points. Is that one dead?

Both deals are still active.

Members get 100% back in points when you spend min $15 and $25 (max per trans) on Office and School Supplies at Kmart. Points issued next day and valid for 7 days.Valid through September 17, 2016 11:59 PM CDT

Members get $10 (10,000) back in points when you spend $35 or more on Back to School items at Kmart 7/24 - 9/10. Pts to be awarded in 1 day and expire in 14 days

OK thanks.   yes the 100% deal does seem to be showing for me now.   I couldnt's eem to get it initially and the explanation for my points is showing up with weird broken message 

Offer: 319 points
QB - Members BasePoints Test offer
Offer: 31,869 points
QB - Members Base+SurprisePoints Test offer

anticlawson said:   
GiggleGreen said:   Does this mean we can do this more than once?

QB--Members get 100% back in pts when you spend min $15 and $25 (max per trans) on Office and School Supplies at Kmart. Points issued next day and valid for 7 days.

I believe you can do it as many times as you want up to $100 back in points.

$10 back on $35 "back to school" promo has max of $100 per account.

$25 back on $25 "office/school" promo seems to $25/transaction with seemingly no transaction limits,

I wouldn't do this deal too many times unless you have something specific you are planning to use the points on, as some of the points are good for 7 days and the others 14 days. Not a long window to use them up.

kids will surely love these would love to have one

Anyone know if the 100% back works instore?

For most items, yes.
It will show on the receipt.
If it's less than what you expected, you will know which item is the culprit.
Return everything right away and repurchase with the correct items.
Do not use points to pay.

MrVietnam said:   I got:

Jelly Belly Gourmet Jelly Bean, 49 Flavors, 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g $29.99.

Interesting. I checked Target.com and they are selling a 3 pound bag for the same price K-mart sells only a 2 pound bag, but since they are free after rewards I am not complaining.

i ordered them yesterday and it said they wouldn't be delivered until 9/14 but today I got them in the mail already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017