posted 47 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

WalMart has the Ozark Trail 30-oz. Tumblers on sale for $9.74 with free in-store pickup.
They also have a 20-oz. for $7.74 and a 12-oz. for $7.74. These work just as well as the more expensive brands and tend to sell out pretty quickly.

Views
17 Comments
Add Comment
Guess these cups will keep getting repost after repost.

BigKahunaFSU said:   Guess these cups will keep getting repost after repost.
  I can't find any other current deals with this posted, but if you mean that it's a repost because people keep posting them then yes probably. They tend to sell out quickly which means when they are in-stock it's a good deal. Here's a previous post with +39 and a comparison video: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1491327

Not really a deal because prices are normal.

Many people love these tumbler which are as effective as yeti's at a much lower cost....especially the newer ones which are matte black powder coated!!!  The black ones are more difficult to locate...good luck!!!

Seems it's normal price, not a bargain . perfect review anyway.

These deserve reposts. I purchased one and liked it so much I ordered 2 more. Keeps drinks cold for a long time and there is no condensation on the outside of the cup. I started using them regularly so I don't need coasters.

classicmac said:   These deserve reposts. I purchased one and liked it so much I ordered 2 more. Keeps drinks cold for a long time and there is no condensation on the outside of the cup. I started using them regularly so I don't need coasters.
 Exactly.  The Yeti costs $40.  Sam's Club has the Members Mark 30 ounce 18/10 Stainless tumblers for ~$20 for a 2 pack.  They too sell out like hot cakes when in stock... The Sam's version has a lid with a sliding cover over the drinking slot.  Sam's version also if shipped will cost $ and will not ship to store for free!  Unlike the WalMart Ozark trail version (no sliding cover, and will ship to store for free, or to your home for a $50 order).  I have purchased 6 of the Members Mark tumblers, and have ordered 2 of these Ozark Trails models to compare with the Members Mark tumblers.

These are fantastic, I have multiples of all of them. Wish they had one for hot food, wide and short.

Local costco had a two pack with lids and straws for $20.

letsspendlotsofmoney said:   Local costco had a two pack with lids and straws for $20.
  yes, but the Costco ones have a seam down the inside. not sure if that impacts anything other than the looks, but it just doesn't look good.

It's normal and every day price at WalMart.

There are now a lot more spots and they are getting bigger. No matter how hard I scrub and scrape them, they will not come off.

Huffgalib said: There are now a lot more spots and they are getting bigger. No matter how hard I scrub and scrape them, they will not come off.

Bar Keepers Friend

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bar-Keepers-Friend-15-oz-All-Purpose-... 

huffgalib said:   There are now a lot more spots and they are getting bigger. No matter how hard I scrub and scrape them, they will not come off.
  Can you explain what you are talking about?

Thanks for posting, I was waiting for the Koozie 12oz can holders to come back in stock

huffgalib said:   There are now a lot more spots and they are getting bigger. No matter how hard I scrub and scrape them, they will not come off.
  Maybe the low-grade stainless steel rusts?

$15.40 at Amazon. This IS a good deal and I'm fixin' to pick one up next time I'm at a WalMart.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017