posted 19 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Deal Hunter

Posted with ToGo

Star Trek Online - Microsoft Store
Free
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/star-trek-online/c3lf9pcrp9rp

In Star Trek Online, customize your Captain and enjoy your very own Star Trek experience with over 125 episodes through multiple story arcs, featuring content in both space and ground. Explore strange new worlds, in this ever-expanding, completely Free-to-Play online universe.
Key Features:
Free-to-Play ? Experience a triple-A MMO game for free. Play from level 1 to 60 free of charge!
Adventure in the Final Frontier - Explore strange new worlds and seek out new life and new civilizations in a vast, expanding universe.
You Are the Captain - Partake in epic space battles and lead away teams across unknown worlds, interacting with allies and battling enemies.
Choose Your Faction ? Fight for the Federation, Romulan Republic, or Klingon Defense Force, each with vastly different ships and tactics.
Total Customization ? Create and customize a Captain from any species in the galaxy, or even make your own! Even your ship can be customized, from color to construction.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Oops. Didn't know it was for Xbox One until I made the purchase. <sarcasm> May well be my first xbox one playable game for when they release one compatible with 360 discs. </sarcasm>

rated:
Isn't this a freemium game, always free to play?

rated:
thanks that was easy

rated:
yes, this has always been available free to play via steam, to my knowledge, but not for xbox.

rated:
Cool find, thanks OP!

rated:
cestmoi123 said:   Isn't this a freemium game, always free to play?
  Yup. Makes you wonder if its going to be P2W.

rated:
Thanks OP! My husband will have fun with this.

rated:
It will always be free. Still thanks op.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016