Posted with ToGo

Motorola Moto G4 Plus 64GB Unlocked Smart Phone - Black
$199.99 in-store
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=096354

free in-store p/u
shipping to home $5.99

Great pictures make all the difference. That's why there's the new Moto G Plus. It gives you a 16 MP camera with laser focus and a whole lot more, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos and missed shots. Use your phone on major U.S. networks, and easily swap carriers any time you choose. Instantly unlock your phone using your unique fingerprint as a passcode. Get up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging, along with an all-day battery. And get the speed you need now and in the future with a powerful octa-core processor. The new Moto G Plus. Pictures. Power. Performance. Priced like no other.

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
taxes+ shipping = .. will try Black friday because Black friday matters !

hillaryhellnoin said:   taxes+ shipping = .. will try Black friday because Black friday matters !

that is also 3 months of using your old phone. yes it will be cheaper, but is it worth not having now? you also have a better chance of getting more out of your current phone now than trying to sell during the holidays imo.

Great phone. Previously owning a Galaxy S3 and S5 prior to the Moto G4 Plus, I'll never buy another Samsung phone. Under 1/2 the price of a so called flagship phone and overall better experience so far then those 2.

I purchased this phone less than 2 months ago and will now use my credit card price protection to get back the difference. So why worry if it might be cheaper for black friday in 2 months?

JCohen, Thanks for your comment. May you please elaborate a little more on the comparison between S5 and G4Plus.
I just lost my S5 (I loved it) and am in market for replacement.

I especially loved the IP67 certification (waterproof) on S5.

Amby said:   JCohen, Thanks for your comment. May you please elaborate a little more on the comparison between S5 and G4Plus.
I just lost my S5 (I loved it) and am in market for replacement.

I especially loved the IP67 certification (waterproof) on S5.

Well there are websites devoted to what you are asking, so that would be wasting time. But I will simply say this; this phone runs faster than the S5 and the pictures never come out blurry like the S5 did. Sharpness and quick shots are far more important in reality then how many megapixels a camera can do. How many people printing out pictures with their phone, let alone a poster board size? These phones with these monster size megapixels are irrelevant unless one plans on printing out very large pictures, normal size prints a few megapixels is sufficient.

I swear my S3 and S5 overtime slowed down, although I didn't run any different programs on them. It got to the point I found the S3 completely unusable, my S5 was starting to get to the point that it was slowing down and becoming annoying (though still tolerable) others I know said the same thing. Samsung keeps sending updates that slows the phone down over time with all their added junk. The Moto is pure android and people I know who have been using pure android phones claim that just doesn't happen.

My suggestion, buy a phone from someplace that allows a 14 day return or more policy. Test it out and see what you think of it. Forget the "specs" that is used to compare these phones. Just see how it works for you.

Anyone using this on Tmobile? Does it support 4G LTE?

The Moto G4 is unlocked, so it can be used with any cell phone company. Another benefit of it.

I'll chime in on the photo quality. I have the G4 and am extremely impressed with the speed of the lens. I had a Fire phone with a lot of MP and whenever I would try an action shot I would have to shoot it about a second before I wanted to just to be able to maybe grab a picture. I was at a carnival the other day and our son was on one of those swings that twirl around and kept hitting the G4 shutter a little before he was in front of me, like I was used to. After the ride finished and I looked at the pictures, they had froze him (unblurred) where he was when I hit the button, not where I thought he would be. Very impressed.

OP,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I saw your post and checked online. "Online Ordering Unavailable"
MC is about 70 miles away. (one way)I called to see if they would hold two for me. No go! Online showed that they had 10 in stock.
I ran out and was able to get 2. I even got a MC credit card for 6 mon SAC. (Same as Cash)
Just checked and they are now sold out. 

I was going to buy a Nexus 6P because I wanted a phone that I could use with all carriers.
OP saved me some big bucks!
Thank you!

Not a bad deal... had been looking at this one, but was hard to pass up the 48 hour sale on the 32GB Moto X Pure for $249.

looks like almost all stores are sold out

BigFatCat said:   Not a bad deal... had been looking at this one, but was hard to pass up the 48 hour sale on the 32GB Moto X Pure for $249.
  Where you got 32GB Moto X Pure for $249? Is it still available?

Dead..ie OOS 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017