Please skip the lecture about sodium.
About the Product

• Hot and spicy noodle soup with sauteed kimchi and fresh vegetables creates a traditional Korean flavor
  • 2014 Chefs Best Award by American Culinary Institute
  • Ready in 3-4 minutes, add hot water or microwave
  • No MSG added, 0g Trans Fat
  • Made in USA

linkymoo

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
I do wonder why so much sodium in some of these. Some just taste too salty.

these are not just your average, 25 cent square brick ramen. These are gourmet quality, almost as good as eating out in a hipster restaurant. As far as sodium, just add more water or shake out some of the flavoring. And, while some might say these are empty calories, they are if you just eat them as is. But most people are gonna add some roasted pork or chicken, some frozen peas, frozen sweet corn, a soft boiled egg, etc

anonguy said:   I do wonder why so much sodium in some of these. Some just taste too salty.
 Some people just don't seem to get that the flavoring packet comes separately and that they can control the amount they put in the soup.

linrick said:   
anonguy said:   I do wonder why so much sodium in some of these. Some just taste too salty.
 Some people just don't seem to get that the flavoring packet comes separately and that they can control the amount they put in the soup.

No, I get that. It's just that it seems I never get the flavor right. Once the spice is right, the salt is too much.

I love Nongshim, especially the Nongshim Black. Ever try Samyang spicy chicken? It is so hot that I only eat it about once a month but I crave the flavor.

Nongshim is the best. I can add an egg and some shrimp and make a full meal of it.

I love it, and yes, I love "BLACK".
Currently I'm on an instant jajameien (black bean sauce noodles)
kick. Even though I can make it fresh, it's just so easy to make instant, and it's pretty darn good!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017