• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Verizon and Sprint†| iPhone 7 32GB for $0 w/ iPhone 6 or newer Trade-In

Verizon

$650 credit over 24 months with trade in of qualified phone.†


  1. Purchase a new iPhone 7 with monthly device payments
  2. During checkout, select the option to trade in your old device

Sprint

$650 credit over 24 months with trade in of qualified phone.†


iPhone 7

  • 24-Months Installment Billing w/ Trade-In
  • 32GB at†$0†after $27.09/monthly service credit

iPhone 7 Plus

  • 18-Month Lease with Trade-In
  • $5.61/month after $26.39/monthly service credit

Member Summary

iPhone
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just a reminder, this ends on Friday.

forbin4040 (Sep. 27, 2016 @ 8:33p) |

I ran around to four different stores trying to figure out who had the best deal. It looks like the trade-in at Verizon... (more)

supersnoop00 (Sep. 27, 2016 @ 10:20p) |

Has anyone figured out how to make this work with cc extended warranty? Almost all cc require the phone to be paid in fu... (more)

beyond827 (Sep. 27, 2016 @ 10:33p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like the wireless headsets. It would be wonderful if I could use the wireless headset to replace my $2000 hearing aid device.

You don't need to carry the boom box to answer the phone anymore huh. The hand free could help everyone text and talk at the same time.
I sure missed the rotary phone where you spin the wheel to dial the number. Thank you for the Apple's invention.

In one for one verizon line. Now I need to figure out where to fix my cracked screen.

guess you cannot charge the phone and use wired headset, unless you shell out the dough for the wireless airbutt!

You sure could with the lightning to headphone jack adapter.

mysteryAgain said:   In one for one verizon line. Now I need to figure out where to fix my cracked screen.
††
Apple Store - $120

Not bad, but one line is on a $60 2gb loyalty plan.

Come on AT&T - match this offer!

pjs22 said:   Come on AT&T - match this offer!
††
Now available from ATT:†https://www.att.com/shop/iphone.html

ragingwookiee said:   
pjs22 said:   Come on AT&T - match this offer!
††
Now available from ATT:†https://www.att.com/shop/iphone.html

† I already placed an order directly with Apple. Now I need to cancel that and order thru AT&T?

rsuaver said:   Not bad, but one line is on a $60 2gb loyalty plan.

Same †here... still 13 months left on Contract though... If I were due for an upgrade, this would be a hard decision... It seems like this would be a better deal than a $200 "upgrade"... but at that point, might as well change to a cheaper plan since I wouldn't be using the "upgrade"...

Lots of trade in deals happening now. I just cant afford it right now. Lol.

Am I missing something? It looks to me when you do the payment plan with trade in. Are you getting anything for your old phone?

Also when you buy from Apple you HAVE to get their AppleCare plan which is an extra 100 bucks or so..

On AT&T (am sure others will be same), this amounts to a 24-month contract! See this.

"Credits applied in equal amounts towards installment pymts over entire agmt term. Svc must remain active & in good standing and device must remain on its agmt for entire term to get all credits (if cancel svc you will owe remaining installment balance of up to $970). If upgrade or pay up/off agmt early your credits may cease.
"

reggavegga said:   Am I missing something? It looks to me when you do the payment plan with trade in. Are you getting anything for your old phone?
††You're effectively getting $650 for your old phone.† The $650 is paid out over 24 months.

So:
You give them your phone now.† They give you an iPhone 7.
Every month, there's a $27 charge to your bill for the iPhone 7.† Every month, there's a $27 CREDIT to your bill to offset the charge.
After 24 months, you own the iPhone 7 free and clear.

If you cancel service before the end of 24 months, you're on the hook for the remainder of the balance.†

Dupe

reggavegga said:   Also when you buy from Apple you HAVE to get their AppleCare plan which is an extra 100 bucks or so..
††Not true. Under Apple's installment plan AppleCare+ is optional. If you choose Apple's one a year Upgrade program AppleCare+ is included in the monthly lease amount.

ordered mine yesterday and and right before the final click, Verizon says "the bill credit will take 2 to 3 bill cycles before the rebate/credit will take affect "
so my next bill is gonna be $33 dollars more,(price of iPhone 7) me with the i7 and them with my old i6s😳
i hope that is corrected when they receive old phone or i read it wrong last night...

I have a mint iphone 6 which I can probably sell for $350, so this deal is worth $300.

But a 2gb verizon line costs $55 per month, if I go pageplus I can get for $17-20 dollars less, so over 2 years it will cost me $400 to be on verizon. I will also be stuck to verizon and the device.
So, I guess I will pass on this!

I'm going to ATT this Friday morning and trading my phone in

any updates on this? i can get $650 for my 64GB iphone 6 by trading it in for a new iphone 7 with AT&t??? seems too good to be true

premneo said:   I have a mint iphone 6 which I can probably sell for $350, so this deal is worth $300.

But a 2gb verizon line costs $55 per month, if I go pageplus I can get for $17-20 dollars less, so over 2 years it will cost me $400 to be on verizon. I will also be stuck to verizon and the device.
So, I guess I will pass on this!

††Smart, stick with your 6, the 7 is not worth the upgrade and the 2 year leash that they put on you.††

I may need to check this out!

Am I understanding this correct that a service plan must be active throughout the 24 months?

Yes...a 64 gb 6 †in good shape is †a 650 bill credit....(I did this)...So the 32GB is free (you pay the tax upfront) and the 128 is about $4 month for 24 months....If you stop ATT during two years the credits stop ....

I have iphone 6+ 64GB. Just replaced the screen and it looks very good. Should I exchange it or perhaps it is better to buy iphone 6 16GB on craigslist?

i just placed my order online with this iphone 6 trade for $650 credit promo. received the box three days later to send my mint condition phone in. and then i stopped to think.
what if they say that my phone is damaged when they receive the box? it seems better to just take it to the store but then i don't think they do trade ins under this promo.
also it is not clear if i could trade 2 iphone 6 for double the credit or $1300. has anyone done this??†

do i need to send in earphones or charger or cable with AT&T trade in?

This is really not a very good deal. When compared to the contract options (because this is a contract), you're getting a "free" phone that would normally cost $200.

In exchange, you're trading in your phone that is worth considerably more than $200.

Huh, I can't get my current iphone 6 to show up in the pulldown menu when I go to try and select the phone for trade in. Is this offer good in store?

GoodyTong said:   Am I understanding this correct that a service plan must be active throughout the 24 months?
† Not only does the plan have to be active but you can't upgrade your phone for 2 years. The 24 month credit it tied directly to the phone number you used for the upgrade which is why I cancelled the trade in. So if you upgrade to the iPhone 7s or 8 whatever next September you only would receive half of the rebate..........you can't even transfer the phone to a family member as the monthly rebate is tied to the phone number itself.

Nothing is free. You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost and you will lose your old iPhone.

jennycoan said:   Nothing is free. You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost and you will lose your old iPhone.

†"You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost" †How so?

poorfatkid said:   
jennycoan said:   Nothing is free. You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost and you will lose your old iPhone.
†"You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost" †How so?

† You would be better off buying the phone in cash and using an MVNO. †The "smartphone access fee" alone is $20 with Verizon, and all Verizon plans (even with discounts) are considerably more expensive relative to Straight Talk, Boom, or other MVNOs. †

I'm at an impasse. I am still using a 16gb iPhone 5 -- it 5 has treated me well and I love the fact I can comfortably, confidently use it one handed... but I need to upgrade.

As with a lot of people, I am somewhat underwhelmed by the 7 and am wondering how the 5S is holding up. I'm compared the specs online, but its difficult for me to qualify the differences in real world use. Iím looking at used options because Iím not going to buy the 7 I donít want to pay full price. Anyone have experience with this company https://www.getorchard.com/us/iphone-5s-for-sale/ ?? Thanks! - David

Sales rep at AT&T store said their $650 trade in plan was ending earlier than expected due to the volume of participants. This deal may be over for AT&T.

lizard4848 said:   Sales rep at AT&T store said their $650 trade in plan was ending earlier than expected due to the volume of participants. This deal may be over for AT&T.
† Heard the same thing today, they ended it. No longer offered today.†

phisher4 said:   
poorfatkid said:   
jennycoan said:   Nothing is free. You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost and you will lose your old iPhone.
†"You will end up paying the amount of actual iPhone cost" †How so?

† You would be better off buying the phone in cash and using an MVNO. †The "smartphone access fee" alone is $20 with Verizon, and all Verizon plans (even with discounts) are considerably more expensive relative to Straight Talk,†Boom, or other MVNOs. †

† Where I live and travel you can't compare Verizon to Straight Talk or Boom... Service from Verizon is way better...

Skipping 4 Messages...
Has anyone figured out how to make this work with cc extended warranty? Almost all cc require the phone to be paid in full, but this deal is for payment plan only. You also lose the credit if you pay it off early!

My iPhone 6 died 3 months after the 1 year warranty, so having an extended warranty is a huge plus.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017