OXO On Barista Brain 12-Cup Coffee Maker - $120 @ Bed Bath & Beyond
Regular price is $299.99 and there's a promo of 60% off which brings it down to $120 - 20% coupon = $96+tax (~$104 here in CA).

I was in the market for a new coffee maker and went to buy the 9-cup as this had very good reviews on various sites and thought this was pretty informative as well (direct link here)  but noticed the 12-cup was on sale and $80 cheaper than the 9-cup.  the 12-cup may be a tad bit slower to brew but does come w/a separate kettle to heat up water for those who also drink tea and various other items.  

this price is not advertised on the website so not sure if this is just at the LA (11854 West Olympic Boulevard) location but pretty good deal otherwise.  One additional note that both the 9 & the 12-cup are "big" coffee machines but will definitely trade any inconveniences over a good coffee maker any day. 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
That's an amazing price for the 12. Even the 9 is $199 msrp...I thought I had gotten lucky when C&B had it on sale for 30% off and allowed you to combine a 10% off bringing it to around $130

As OP has stated, they are very tall, and the hoppers have covers that open and fill from above, so they don't fit under most cabinets. Luckily I have a foot on either side of the sink that hasn't got any cabinets above it, so it goes there.

This is an absolute steal for an offical SCAA certified brewer (with a vacuum carafe):
http://www.scaa.org/?page=cert2 

The coffee out of this brewer is tied for the best ever cup of coffee I've had (chemex pour over at a local shop). It's the best maker I've ever tasted, and it is on par with the Clover at starbucks.

rated:
I agree. I think I got mine around $130 and I thought I stole it for that price. I, too, believe this is the best coffee maker I've ever owned and among the best I've ever had coffee from. This was the best coffee-related decision I've made since deciding to start roasting my own coffee.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016