posted 47 years ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

KitchenAid KFC3511ACS Architect 3.5 Cup Chopper
$22.94 A/C
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/kitchenaid-kfc3511acs-architect-3.5-cup-chopper-only-at-macys?ID=599012&CategoryID=7554

$29.99 - 15% off in cart
Save additional 10% w code WEDDING = $22.94.
Shipping is free on $25+.

Chop through it! Two speeds chop or puree vegetables, garlic, dressings and more, making an art out of prep time. An ingredient adder opening on top allows you to incorporate ingredients while chopping with no spill and no mess. 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty. Model KFC3511ACS.

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
Oh too bad i didn't see this until after i bought the set of 3 grill pans. It would have been free to ship. I guess i don't have to have this chopper then.

Also available from Carson's for $21.59 after coupon code "SEPSUPSAT16" and free shipping on $25+ using coupon code "FREESHIP25".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016