WEme 2-in-1 USB-C to 3 Ports USB 3.0 Hub w/ Gigabit Ethernet Adapter and LAN Wired Network Converter
Sold by WEME and Fulfilled by Amazon
$12.99
use promo code: COWM3VXU
free shipping with Prime 

2-in-1 Function USB Ethernet Adapter: Add three USB3.0 superspeed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, provides high data transfer speed up to 5Gbp/s. With USB3.0 Male + USB 3.1 Type C Male Plug, it can be connected to USB3.0 (USB2.0) Devices & also USB 3.1 (USB-C) Type C Ready Devices
Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port gives access to super fast 1000Mbps network with no extra driver installation required, also backwards compatible with 10/100 Ethernet
Latest style USB 3.0 Type C Connector (Compatible Thunderbolt 3 Port), works with the latest computers and smart devices -- easily connect the Apple New Macbook 12 Inch,ChromeBook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and more with USB-C port
Unibody aluminum design,superior Aluminum Quality, compact design and high-quality materials to ensure reliability, work and fun is fully integrated for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface Pro, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell and PC, ect with USB 3.0 port
Lightweight keeps your workspace neat and clean. Bus-powered. Activity LED for Ethernet Connection indication. Support Wakeup-on-LAN function

Views
12 Comments
Add Comment
What in God's name is this, how can it be used and please say Mac only in title.
Cut & paste of manuf. specs is next to useless at times.

del

This is primarily for laptops without an Ethernet port. It allows them to use a USB port instead. Laptop thinks it's Ethernet.

I am assuming the seller contacted the OP to post this in FW and/or SD. They promised that if his post stays up, then he will receive paypal payment or free stuff. I have been contacted couple of times so far. I have started to recognize these posts. It is a shame!! But, hey.. Pay for Play is part of modern life.

dtatha said:   I am assuming the seller contacted the OP to post this in FW and/or SD. They promised that if his post stays up, then he will receive paypal payment or free stuff. I have been contacted couple of times so far. I have started to recognize these posts. It is a shame!! But, hey.. Pay for Play is part of modern life.
  I call BS, if you have a laptop with no Ethernet port and limited USB ports like say a Surface Pro, you know what this is and what it's used for.  I personally don't find the title confusing at all, USB adapter with 3 ports and a Ethernet port.  These are actually not that uncommon.

I have a Surface Pro and this is an accessory I need. Thanks OP.

Looks like a great deal. Since it can do both USB-C and USB 3.0, you should be able to use this on both the Surface Pro and slim laptops such as the Dell XPS series.

 

This can be very useful if you have a choice of wiring into Internet rather than wirelessly - safer, file transfers & downloads much faster.
Also to boot into a non - booting windows tablet.

HOWEVER, I'd prefer one with a power adapter, so you can also connect an external hard drive, simultaneously charge the plugee(and anything else that needs it)...

Contrary to the description this isn't a USB-C HUB. This is a standard USB 3 HUB that comes with a USB to USB-C adapter. $12.99 for a 3 port USB 3 HUB and Gigabit Ethernet adapter is a pretty good deal IMHO. If you browse Amazon just the Ethernet adapter is $12.99. It is like getting a 3 port HUB and USB-C adapter for free.

cme4oil said:   
dtatha said:   I am assuming the seller contacted the OP to post this in FW and/or SD. They promised that if his post stays up, then he will receive paypal payment or free stuff. I have been contacted couple of times so far. I have started to recognize these posts. It is a shame!! But, hey.. Pay for Play is part of modern life.
  I call BS, if you have a laptop with no Ethernet port and limited USB ports like say a Surface Pro, you know what this is and what it's used for.  I personally don't find the title confusing at all, USB adapter with 3 ports and a Ethernet port.  These are actually not that uncommon.

  Fakespot Analysis - 70.8% low quality reviews

dtatha said:   
cme4oil said:   
dtatha said:   I am assuming the seller contacted the OP to post this in FW and/or SD. They promised that if his post stays up, then he will receive paypal payment or free stuff. I have been contacted couple of times so far. I have started to recognize these posts. It is a shame!! But, hey.. Pay for Play is part of modern life.
  I call BS, if you have a laptop with no Ethernet port and limited USB ports like say a Surface Pro, you know what this is and what it's used for.  I personally don't find the title confusing at all, USB adapter with 3 ports and a Ethernet port.  These are actually not that uncommon.

  Fakespot Analysis - 70.8% low quality reviews

  so what?  if it doesn't work we can always return with ease since it was fulfilled with Amazon

even eBay items are backed by eBay now a days.

 the only thing i'd be careful now a days are items shipped from international shippers



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017