posted 2 months ago by
MISTERCHEAP
Happy Member

rated:
On the ball tonight Señor Cheap!

rated:
MisterCheap is running the Staples paper contest... Stack all the free (and 1 cent) paper that you have got from Staples in the last 6 months into 1 big stack and take a selfie of yourself next to it. Person with the biggest stack wins a free trip to meet Peter Pan at Never Never Land.

rated:
Looks like they're changing back to Staples brand reams now. Goodbye Hammermill.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Looks like they're changing back to Staples brand reams now. Goodbye Hammermill.
  HM reams are $1 again this week and a penny using last weeks expired coupon through Monday AR.

rated:
veryhumble said:   
MrVietnam said:   Looks like they're changing back to Staples brand reams now. Goodbye Hammermill.
  HM reams are $1 again this week and a penny using last weeks expired coupon through Monday AR.

anyone still have copy of last weeks HM coupon?

rated:
brusbrother said:   
veryhumble said:   

Coupon attached.

rated:
phitchow said:   
brusbrother said:   
veryhumble said:   

Coupon attached.

getting error on attached coupon...

rated:

HM coupon (115.70kB)
Disclaimer
brusbrother said:   
phitchow said:   
brusbrother said:   
veryhumble said:   

Coupon attached.

Let's see if I can upload.

Edit - It looks like it's FW...

rated:
unnamedone said:   
brusbrother said:   
phitchow said:   
brusbrother said:   
veryhumble said:   

Coupon attached.

Let's see if I can upload.

Edit - It looks like it's FW...

http://wikisend.com/download/956068

rated:
Could the 15% off coupon (Code: 40569) work on the Staples® 8.5" x 11" copy paper, 5-ream case?

(3 days only Sunday–Tuesday): you pay $27.99 - $23.99 easy rebate - 15% = MM (20 cents)?

rated:
Cheeseparing said:   Could the 15% off coupon (Code: 40569) work on the Staples ® 8.5" x 11" copy paper, 5-ream case?

(3 days only Sunday–Tuesday): you pay $27.99 - $23.99 easy rebate - 15% = MM (20 cents)?

if it is flagged as a rebate item in the system, typically the 15% won't scan since it is reg. priced only. But no harm to try it, if it doesn't work can always have the cashier void it off.

rated:
Cheeseparing said:   Could the 15% off coupon (Code: 40569) work on the Staples ® 8.5" x 11" copy paper, 5-ream case?

Buy two and use a $10 off $50, 15% of $55.98 is only $8.40. $10 off is almost 18%  

$55.98 - $10 (+tax) - $47.98 in rebates = $2 MM. Minus tax, plus rewards. 

I'm planning three transactions. 1. Two half cases. 2. One half case + 4 Hammermill reams with last week's coupon. 3. One half case + 4 Staples reams with this week's coupon. All three with a $10 off $50.

rated:
metsfan said:   Buy two and use a $10 off $50, 15% of $55.98 is only $8.40. $10 off is almost 18%

Are you still getting 10 off 50 emailed coupons? I have tried the incognito/refresh trick several times but still have not been able to get to the sign-up screen on Staples website.

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
metsfan said:   Buy two and use a $10 off $50, 15% of $55.98 is only $8.40. $10 off is almost 18%
  Are you still getting 10 off 50 emailed coupons? I have tried the incognito/refresh trick several times but still have not been able to get to the sign-up screen on Staples website.

You know, I haven't done it that way in a while. I wrote a script to request the coupon for me, and it still works. 

rated:
metsfan said:     You know, I haven't done it that way in a while. I wrote a script to request the coupon for me, and it still works. 
  Any chance of sharing the script (in public or via PM)

rated:
anyone willing to part with a Staples student/teacher coupon?

rated:
  Which are better?

rated:
po90260 said:   
  Which are better?

IMO I think the Staples is a little better quality paper. but for 1c, they are both worth the price.

rated:
po90260 said:   
  Which are better?

Since I dont buy for the paper quality, the HM deal is better (for me) in that it allows for burning more of my reward dollars.

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
po90260 said:   
  Which are better?

Since I dont buy for the paper quality, the HM deal is better (for me) in that it allows for burning more of my reward dollars.

Just bought 4 of each. Burned $40 ink reward and the $5 gift reward. Good deal.

rated:
po90260 said:   
  Which are better?

I also greatly prefer Staples multipurpose (blue wrapper)-it's 96 brightness, which is normal for quality paper.  Hammermill and Staples red are 92, noticeably dully when compared side by side.

I also tend to get a few more jams with Hammermill, but jams are very few and far between in any event.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   
po90260 said:   
  Which are better?

I also greatly prefer Staples multipurpose (blue wrapper)-it's 96 brightness, which is normal for quality paper.  Hammermill and Staples red are 92, noticeably dully when compared side by side.

I also tend to get a few more jams with Hammermill, but jams are very few and far between in any event.

Wow, I have a client who goes through reams like water and he swears by Hammermill as far as paper jams go. He has had issues with the Staples copy paper but no issues with Hammermill. I personally have had no issues with either but I use maybe 1 case a year, he tends to go through 4 cases a month.

rated:
vrb747 said:   
WalterGuy said:   
po90260 said:   
  Which are better?

I also greatly prefer Staples multipurpose (blue wrapper)-it's 96 brightness, which is normal for quality paper.  Hammermill and Staples red are 92, noticeably dully when compared side by side.

Wow, I have a client who goes through reams like water and he swears by Hammermill as far as paper jams go. He has had issues with the Staples copy paper but no issues with Hammermill. I personally have had no issues with either but I use maybe 1 case a year, he tends to go through 4 cases a month.

What printer is everyone using? I've only had ONE jam (and 2 misfeeds that were my fault using wrinkled paper) in over 3600 pages.. using Staples paper. My printer is laser class mfc-9330cdw.

rated:
I haven't kept my Staples game up for some time. Do the percent off store purchase coupons still work for kiosk orders? I need to grab a wireless access point and found a gift card from last year!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016