• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards: Office Depot Copy & Print 5 ream case, Pay $24 Get back $20 in rewards, Limit 2/wk (09/11/2016 - 09/24/2016)

Office Depot ® Brand Copy & Print Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 5 Reams
Online SKU: 250983
In-store SKU: 873065
Pay $24 Get back $20 in rewards
09/11/2016 - 09/24/2016
Limit 2 per week
Valid in-store and online

Online: $26.99 - $2.99 coupon (13021683) = $24.00 - $20.00 back in rewards = $4.00 after rewards

Office Depot Rewards Offer page: http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/ 

Product Page: http://www.officedepot.com/a/coupon/13021683/

Note 1: This is a fixed Bonus Rewards offer. Since there is no mention of separate payout in the terms, this offer pays out in points. The fixed Bonus Rewards points will post to the "Account Summary" as a line item under "Shopping Rewards" at some point. The fixed Bonus Rewards points will not post to the "Purchase History" or "Purchase Details" of the transaction. The 10% standard Rewards points will post to the "Purchase History" and "Purchase Details" of the transaction. The Rewards Certificates from all points offers will be made available in the middle of the month in the month following the purchase.

Note 2: Per the terms of the program, Rewards earned -- and hence Rewards payouts -- are reduced to the extent the rewards purchase is paid for with Rewards, coupons or Merchandise Cards.

TERMS: Bonus Rewards: Office Depot ® Brand Copy & Print 5-Ream Case Paper Offer: Valid in-store, online, by phone or fax from 9/11/16 - 9/24/16 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 2 offers per member per week. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services.

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary

offerpage.pdf (818.23kB)
Thanks bpvh
Disclaimer

paper (27.90kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
PDF of the Office Depot Rewards Offer page attached.

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hi Op 

I couldn't get this deal to work. The $2.99 coupon worked. Nothing on the order about a $20 reward.
I chatted with the rep she said I would only get $10 when I reach 1000 points. Nothing about $20 back in points.

"The points you earned for that, if they reach 1000 points, that is convertible to $10 gift certificate."

rated:
francisc said:   Hi Op 

I couldn't get this deal to work. The $2.99 coupon worked. Nothing on the order about a $20 reward.
I chatted with the rep she said I would only get $10 when I reach 1000 points. Nothing about $20 back in points.

"The points you earned for that, if they reach 1000 points, that is convertible to $10 gift certificate."

The offer is advertised on the Office Depot Rewards Offer page and is also noted in a pop up on the product page (click on the "Earn Bonus Rewards" banner). Links to both pages are provided in the OP.

RE no notation during checkout: Office Depot never notes Rewards offers during checkout.

RE customer service rep not knowing about the offer: Do I really have to answer ....

rated:
OP updated for the week.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016