posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

Posted with ToGo

Aurora 6 Sheet Stripcut Paper Shredder with Basket + $25.25 in SYWR Points
$25.49
http://www.kmart.com/aurora-6-sheet-stripcut-paper-shredder-with-basket/p-05027632000P 

For economical document security, this low-volume paper shredder is ideal for occasional home office use. This light duty, compact machine destroys documents into 1/4 strips, shredding 6 sheets of paper per pass. The AS618SB includes an integrated 2.3-gallon wastebasket.

5 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Offer does not work when you pay with a GC - once you add a GC bonus points are removed.

rated:
Does this work with existing SYWR Points? Thank you.

rated:
I played with the points and for me, I would have to pay $15 out of pocket then get $15 points back.

I'm not convinced by the description "low-volume paper shredder is ideal for occasional home office use"

rated:
Thank you, that sucks. Edit: I played with the order page and it looks like you're right.

I've used shredders that don't give too much confidence in their descriptions, but this is still unusually honest.

rated:
Doesn't seem like a very good shredder. No cross-cutting and the strips are 1/4-inch wide? Not very secure. I think this one is a better buy for $10 more. Obviously, you'd have to spend $10 on this one. But you get what you pay for.

http://www.kmart.com/shredder-essentials-6-sheet-cross-cut-shred...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016