posted 2 months ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

NOTE: This only works on new accounts or accounts with previous memberships that have expired. Current active memberships are not able to stack this promotion.

Follow the instructions below

1.Click here and login to your existing account or to sign up for a free account
2.Click here after logging into your account
3. Click Manage Membership / Addresses on the left hand side menu under Membership Information
4. Click Upgrade to Premium on the address you want to upgrade to Premium
5.Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BVZR8O4S4 in the space provided, then click "Apply Promotion Code" and "Next" to complete
12-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership For $10!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To turn off auto renew:
Be sure to turn off auto renew after you sign up.

1.Click here and login to your account
2.Click "Edit" at the top of the "Update My Name or Address" box
3.Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box, then click "Save Changes"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Automatically upgrade SurePost packages for FREE:
Note: UPS My Choice(R) Premium Members have unlimited free upgrades from UPS SurePost to UPS Ground.

1. UPS My Choice Premium Membership
2. Click here after logging into your account
3. Click Upgrade UPS SurePost on the left hand side menu and the Delivery Options Menu
4. Click "Edit" next to "Upgrade UPS SurePost"
5. Select Automatically upgrade all packages (Note: FREE to all UPS My Choice(R) Premium Members.)
6. Click "Save Changes"

0 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Sep. 12, 2016 @ 4:52am
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016