• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Looks like Lexus is having special offer to push 2016 models out to make room for incoming 2017 models. Confirmed for 2016 new models for the southern region of Lexus dealers in the US starts 9/7/2016 and expires 10/03/2016. Your region may vary.

http://www.lexus.com/offers

You have two options: $1500 Lexus Cash (you can keep or apply towards your purchase order as long as you don't use Lexus Financial as your lender) or $500 Finance Cash towards your down payment (if you use Lexus Financial as your lender).

I was able to use the $1500 towards a 2016 Lexus RX350 Premium model using my own lender with my local credit union at a 1.99% rate, and North Park Lexus of San Antonio delivered the vehicle to my door in Houston, TX free of charge. (Wow!)

Offers available for the 2016 models as follows: IS, ES, GS, LS, NX, RX, RX Hybrid, GS, LX, RC, CT

Member Summary

lexus (13.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
isn't this normal?  wait til december, it goes to $4500~$6500+ for some models. 

rated:
Buy the Toyota version and save tens of thousands!

rated:
It worked, thanks OP! Saved $1500 using our owning financing option, A+!

Another couple club lexus members used this deal too:

"Just bought my 2016 RX 450h on 9/16. MSRP $56,663. Sale Price $49,049 ($7,614 off including $1500 from Lexus)
It was one of the last 2 RX450h in Atlanta area."

"Nightfall Mica / Stratus Grey F Sport in Clear Lake
$3000 off MSRP (there are only 2 of these in the state)
$500 rebate
1.9% financing

Highly recommend Lexus of Clear Lake if you are in South Texas area"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016