• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get $20 Back in Points for Every $20 spent on Men's Jeans, Pants & Shirts 

Points will be awarded the next day and expire in 14 days. CAP of 50,000 points per member. INSTORE and ONLINE.
Expires on 10/29/2016

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The offer is good for multiple visits, capped at $100.
$15 in points kick in for every $15 or more spent.
You could easily... (more)

serenity22 (Sep. 19, 2016 @ 12:32a) |

Their disclaimer is "up to", with no guarantee of getting the total points shown.
Instead of any nefarious design, I susp... (more)

serenity22 (Sep. 19, 2016 @ 12:38a) |

They were actually 19.99 and the Rustler were on clearance for $9.99 so I couldn't get the $30 anyhow.

My jeans I ordered... (more)

Larryslug (Sep. 19, 2016 @ 4:03p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Howsabout putting Kmart in the title?

rated:
brusbrother said:   Howsabout putting Kmart in the title?
  My bad - sorry about that - I'm in hospital - blame it on the heavy duty meds they gave about a 45 minutes ago.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
  My bad - sorry about that - I'm in hospital - blame it on the heavy duty meds they gave about a 45 minutes ago.

dedicated (or sick) FWer?
or both?

rated:
brusbrother said:   
ctgolfer said:   

dedicated (or sick) FWer?
or both?

Both!!

rated:
Green, just for effort!

rated:
FYI .. points dont roll

rated:
Kmart's new slogan should be "our merchandise is so bad, the only way we can sell it is to essentially give it away for free".

rated:

rated:
Get $20 on $20 spent... but the pants is $19.99. What can I buy for 1 penny to qualify for the $20 points for $20 spent?

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   Get $20 on $20 spent... but the pants is $19.99. What can I buy for 1 penny to qualify for the $20 points for $20 spent?
I chose something that's $24.99. 
Two of them and $1 flip flops for $20+$20+$10 back.

rated:
Has the potential to get more points than spent if you combine it with other offers and use coupons.

It stacks with the $10 points for buying $30 clothes and ANY pair of shoes. I'm also seeing a $15 deal for spending >$60. Plus I've got a $5 coupon for spending >$45.

QB--Members get $10 back in points (10,000 points) when you spend $30 or more on any Menswear Apparel AND any pair of Men's Shoes at Kmart. Points expire in 30 days. INSTORE and ONLINE
Offer: 1,682 points
QB--Members get $15 back in points (15,000 pts) on qualifying purchase of $60 more at Sears or Kmart. (Online only). Bonus points earned on this offer expire 90 Days from date of receipt.

rated:
Nice deal, will def look into this! Green for you OP!

rated:
You can get WalMart Faded Glory jeans for $9.96 if you want low quality cheap jeans.

rated:
Wow, lots of their Jeans start at size 32 waist. Crazy.

rated:
1x polo shirt for $9.98
http://www.kmart.com/basic-editions-men-s-jersey-knit-polo-shirt...
3x jeans for $19.99
http://www.kmart.com/route-66-men-s-low-rise-bootcut-jeans/p-046...

I have a $5 coupon that I apply and total comes out to $64.95 out of pocket and earning $105 points.

rated:
Did anyone actually get these many points credited after the purchase?
I am seeing ~$75 worth on all accounts.

rated:
Very Important:

$20 back on $20 spent  ( for merchandsie only)

Do not factor in the sales tax

buy 1 pr of these jeans @ 19.99 and you will get  $0 in syw points not $20.00

rated:
jerosen said:   1x polo shirt for $9.98
http://www.kmart.com/basic-editions-men-s-jersey-knit-polo-shirt... 
3x jeans for $19.99
http://www.kmart.com/route-66-men-s-low-rise-bootcut-jeans/p-046... 

I have a $5 coupon that I apply and total comes out to $64.95 out of pocket and earning $105 points.

Math is totally wrong. Also each member is capped at $50 points.

rated:
I got the $105 points the day after. It may have been an error in their system in my favor. I don't follow the math of the points either to how it would hit 105.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   

Points will be awarded the next day and expire in 14 days.

Points awarded next day kills this deal. Pass

rated:
po90260 said:   
ctgolfer said:   

Points will be awarded the next day and expire in 14 days.

Points awarded next day kills this deal. Pass

I think thats how they award all the bonus points for SWY deals like this.

I'm curious why waiting a day for the points kills it for you?

rated:
At checkout it said I would earn 54,000 points but after receiving the items I only got 30,650

So you don't always get what you are promised with these rewards

rated:
I spent almost $48 on jeans and got nothing back in points. I took a screen shot of where it said I'd get back 40,263 back in points - and this was after I paid in points. When I tried to pay with a gift card the points were deducted and the screen said I earned 0 points.

So I wrote to customer service and attached the screen shots. They wrote back you don't get points on point purchases. I'm a newbie at this but that hasn't been my experience in the past. And paying with a gift card isn't a discount either. Their system is faulty. Now what to do with 4 pairs of jeans my husband didn't really need.

rated:
gisele2828 said:   Now what to do with 4 pairs of jeans my husband didn't really need.
  Return or can you not return items bought with points?

rated:
Technogeek said:   
gisele2828 said:   Now what to do with 4 pairs of jeans my husband didn't really need.
  Return or can you not return items bought with points?

You get your points back when you return. Original expiration date applies.

rated:
I purchased these also because my points were expiring September 14th. So if I return them now, what will I get back?

rated:
You will get nothing back.
But instead of trusting me and chalking it up to lesson learned, call star, explain the situation, and perhaps they will make an exception by extending the expiration date. This is how they make their money, so they will not be very willing.
Try it anyway.

In the future, don't trust screen shots.
Remember just two simple rules:
-if you are getting % back, never use points.
-if you are getting $ back, ask here before you make the purchase.

rated:
Thank you, serenity22. I received an email back that they will give me 20,000 points back just this once. Probably because I said a gift card is not a promo or discount, although their faulty website treated it as such? Lesson learned. In fact, I live nowhere near Kmart and only order online for items I would never return.

rated:
lyubomirb said:   At checkout it said I would earn 54,000 points but after receiving the items I only got 30,650

Very true. My receipt said I will get 60,000 points, which never showed up in my account. When I called them they said it was a mistake and the points were removed. The jeans have to be clearance items.
BTW, the customer service reps are really nice and they explain/help you. I am surprised for such an unpredictable and clunky program, service is good.

rated:
Since I have a local store close to where I live I ordered a couple pairs of Levi Signature jeans to get back $40 in points.  If the points don't show up, the jeans go back to the store.

There is also an offer to get $15 back in points on every $15 in clearance clothing capped at $100 in-store.  I don't know if it is only good for one visit, or through 10/1.  I already bought a $20 pair to get $15 points back, but may give it a try again. 

rated:
The offer is good for multiple visits, capped at $100.
You could easily have paired the $20 item with a $10 item to get $30 back. Or even with a $14.99 item, which won't fly on it's own.

rated:
RaoMonger said:   
lyubomirb said:   At checkout it said I would earn 54,000 points but after receiving the items I only got 30,650

Very true. My receipt said I will get 60,000 points, which never showed up in my account. When I called them they said it was a mistake and the points were removed. The jeans have to be clearance items.
BTW, the customer service reps are really nice and they explain/help you. I am surprised for such an unpredictable and clunky program, service is good.

Their disclaimer is "up to", with no guarantee of getting the total points shown.
Instead of any nefarious design, I suspect the reason is very simple. The total shows what you "could" earn if you haven't done the deal before. It checks after the order is placed and adjusts if necessary. Since their clothing promotions typically run for a long period of time, it is normal to lose track of your previous purchases.

To those that have received fewer points than expected, please check this theory and report back so we all may benefit in the future.

rated:
serenity22 said:   The offer is good for multiple visits, capped at $100.
You could easily have paired the $20 item with a $10 item to get $30 back. Or even with a $14.99 item, which won't fly on it's own.

They were actually 19.99 and the Rustler were on clearance for $9.99 so I couldn't get the $30 anyhow.

My jeans I ordered last night and shipped out today. 40,000 points were added to my account today as well

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016