• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/12/news/companies/olive-garden-neve...  the one-hour online sale will start Thursday at 2 p.m. ET. Olive Garden -- 

The passes cost $100 each, and they grant diners unlimited pasta bowls, soft drinks, salad and bread sticks for a seven week period that begins October 3 and ends November 20. This year, chicken alfredo will be included in the deal -- which Olive Garden says is its most popular Dish 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Sep. 13, 2016 @ 10:49am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Holders of this Olive Garden pass will also get a LA Fitness discounted pass, starting Nov 21st

rated:
The image seems to show a family pass. For a family of how big?

rated:

rated:
I think I would be tired of eating this after 1 week.

rated:
Great deal for Pasta lovers. Not for me. Why the heck doesn't Buffalo Wild Wings issue things like that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016