posted 47 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

https://www.redlobster.com/specials 

Red Lobster Endless Shrimp Is Back! $16.99Endless Shrimp is back at Red Lobster! Couple this with a discounted gift card and a email signup coupon/newspaper coupon for even better pricing. It is typically $16.99  Doesn't say when it will end but it is usually around the 8th of November. 

This year's options: 

New! Garlic Sriracha-Grilled Shrimp 
You’ve probably heard about Sriracha, and that’s because it’s delicious. The sweet and spicy flavor pairs perfectly with juicy shrimp that’s wood-fire grilled and served over rice.

New! Parmesan Peppercorn Shrimp 
After this shrimp is hand-breaded and fried, it’s sprinkled with a mix of grated Parmesan and cracked black pepper. For even more flavor, try it with Meyer lemon aioli dipping sauce.

Hand-Crafted Shrimp Scampi 
Tender shrimp oven-broiled in our famous garlic butter sauce. It's rich and garlicky in all the right ways.

Hand-Breaded Shrimp 
It’s the ultimate seaside treat: juicy shrimp, fried until perfectly crisp, golden, and tender.

Shrimp Linguini Alfredo 
Tender shrimp in our famous creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini. One forkful and you’ll see why guests order it again and again.  

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
I wish they would include the price.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2014/10/30/foods-latest...

Lately I’ve been researching shrimp, because it is the most widely consumed seafood in America, by far – each of us eats an average of four pounds a year. Yet almost all of it is imported with virtually no supervision, and almost none of it is inspected – in many cases we don’t even know what country it came from. A Government Accounting Office review of seafood fraud was highly critical of the FDA’s oversight of imported shrimp and found that after the FDA banned the import of Chinese-farmed shrimp in 2007, due to the presence of unapproved drugs, Chinese suppliers simply shipped the shrimp to Malaysia, relabeled it from there and imported millions of dollars’ worth of the drug tainted shrimp into the US anyway. Called “transshipment,” this happens with shrimp and seafood all the time.

prostoalex said:   http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2014/10/30/foods-latest... 

Lately I’ve been researching shrimp, because it is the most widely consumed seafood in America, by far – each of us eats an average of four pounds a year. Yet almost all of it is imported with virtually no supervision, and almost none of it is inspected – in many cases we don’t even know what country it came from. A Government Accounting Office review of seafood fraud was highly critical of the FDA’s oversight of imported shrimp and found that after the FDA banned the import of Chinese-farmed shrimp in 2007, due to the presence of unapproved drugs, Chinese suppliers simply shipped the shrimp to Malaysia, relabeled it from there and imported millions of dollars’ worth of the drug tainted shrimp into the US anyway. Called “transshipment,” this happens with shrimp and seafood all the time.

If you read his book, (Real Food Fake Food) all you can have is water!  I think that's tainted also!

I think this also includes the non-shrimp entrees:

New! Fresh Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We toss whole petite Brussels sprouts in a light brown butter sauce, and then roast them so they’re tender on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.

New! Whipped Sweet Potatoes
We whip our sweet potatoes until they’re extra creamy, and then top them with honey-roasted pecans for extra texture. It’s called comfort food because that's what it's good for.

Bizarre.

bppcomplete said:   I think this also includes the non-shrimp entrees:

We toss whole petite Brussels sprouts in a light brown butter sauce, and then roast them so they’re tender on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.

We whip our sweet potatoes until they’re extra creamy, and then top them with honey-roasted pecans for extra texture. It’s called comfort food because that's what it's good for.

Bizarre.

Probably thinking "what is cheaper than shrimp that we can include in this promo" to fill you up faster.

WillyWah said:   
bppcomplete said:   I think this also includes the non-shrimp entrees:

Bizarre.

Probably thinking "what is cheaper than shrimp that we can include in this promo" to fill you up faster.

those are side dishes, not entrees.

Looks like my cholesterol level is going to go through the roof.

I have to say, their 'shrimp'live up to their secondary definition.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017