• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

V3 4K WiFi Sport Camera 170 Degree Wide Angle Fish-eye Lens Allwinner V3 Chipset For

V3 4K WiFi Sport CameraUse Coupon Code: ?EBV34K to bring price down to $35.99

• ?1 x V3 Sport Camera
  • 1 x Battery
  • 1 x Power Adapter
  • 1 x Waterproof Housing
  • 1 x Holder
  • 1 x Bicycle Bracket 
  • 1 x Quick Release Mount + Screw
  • 3 x Connector + Screw
  • 1 x Back Cover
  • 1 x Tripod Mount Adapter + 1/4 inch Screw Adapter, 
  • 1 x J-shaped Mount 
  • 2 x Base Mount 
  • 2 x Bandage
  • 2 x Hook and Loop Fastener 
  • 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Adhesive 
  • 2 x Plastic Tie 
  • 1 x Metal Tie
  • 1 x Cleaning Cloth
  • 1 x English User Manual

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thinking of getting this for my 12 year old instead of a gopro... he has a youtube channel and is buging me to get him a gopro. Will this do the trick or am i throwing away $35 bucks?

I have one of these. It is every bit as good as the gopro. You can tell the difference in video if you are absolutely looking for it, but to the common eye the video is the same. The only real difference is battery life. I get about 20 minutes more from my gopro.

Can it do normal, non-wide angle shots?

cohcoh said:   Can it do normal, non-wide angle shots?
  I would guess no, as it has a fixed lens, so if the 170 degree field of view does not work for you, it may not be the right camera.

cohcoh said:   Can it do normal, non-wide angle shots?
These kind of cameras (including GoPro) have fixed, wide angle lenses. Any "zoom" is really just cropping the image to a smaller area than full frame, though that often works fine if you have a 4K sensor operating at 1080p and you want to digitally zoom about 2x.

Thx OP. I bought two...one for me and one for my son. Maybe should have bought just one but if it's fun and works fine for occasional use for about a year, it fits the need and the price is right. Would like to get an extra battery or two though to use on ski trips.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016