• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
my fios internet only 24 mos deal of $29 just ended, and my bill went to $74 a month for internet only.  I just called and accepted an offer for internet only, 50 down/up for $54 a month for 24 mos.  i will be getting a new router to get the speeds.  i am happy.
i live in northern virginia, and called this number, 1-888-285-7211

Member Summary

fios (24.25kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My $29 plan is about to end soon. Thank you for sharing the deal!

rated:
50/50 with local channels and a premium channel for $50.

http://www.verizon.com/home/MLP/OnlineVZ.html?x1

No annual contract

50/50 Mbps Internet + Fios TV Local

$50.00/mo
for 1 year plus taxes, equip. charges, & other fees. No sports channels.

Offer and pricing details
1 premium movie channel included for 3 months.
HBO LogoShowtime LogoCinemax LogoStarz Logo

rated:
AT&T gigapower is $70 /month for 100Mbps up / down. I'm happy w they price. They say price is indefinite but u never know with these damn companies.

rated:
hokeydays said:   my fios internet only 24 mos deal of $29 just ended, and my bill went to $74 a month for internet only.  I just called and accepted an offer for internet only, 50 down/up for $54 a month for 24 mos.  i will be getting a new router to get the speeds.  i am happy.
i live in northern virginia, and called this number, 1-888-285-7211

I think this is the standard for new customer which is good they were willing to offer to you.

The alternative (if they didn't offer current new subscriber offer) is to cancel service and reorder FIOS (take a credit check) and then reach out to tech support to push the new order immediately.

rated:
I have Comcast internet only for $29.99 a month. 2 months ago I was w/ them for 1 year. Then it jumped up to $49.99 a month. I wish I could get the same deal. A 40% increase is ridiculous. This couldn't happen in any other industry and hope to keep their customers.

My only other choice is Frontier. I'd love to have Verizon FIOS.

rated:
ablang said:   I have Comcast internet only for $29.99 a month. 2 months ago I was w/ them for 1 year. Then it jumped up to $49.99 a month. I wish I could get the same deal. A 40% increase is ridiculous. This couldn't happen in any other industry except prescription drugs and healthcare and hope to keep their customers.

Fixed.

rated:
canocano said:   50/50 with local channels and a premium channel for $50.

http://www.verizon.com/home/MLP/OnlineVZ.html?x1

No annual contract

50/50 Mbps Internet + Fios TV Local

$50.00/mo
for 1 year plus taxes, equip. charges, & other fees. No sports channels.

Offer and pricing details
1 premium movie channel included for 3 months.
HBO LogoShowtime LogoCinemax LogoStarz Logo

Is the URL working for anybody?

rated:
TWC. 300/10 $64.99/month.
No data caps, no contracts.

rated:
not sure if this is a bait and switch.
but after being offered 54.99 and a new router, the router never came.  when i called to inquire, they had no record of me getting a $54.99 plan for 24 mos.  now i am being offered a 75/75 plan for $64.99 with all fees included.
just be aware.  i went with the 64.99 service.  

rated:
Thank you for the update!

rated:
I am paying total $182 per month and here is what I have.

FIOS TV Ultimate HD(The highest TV package)
All Movie Channels (HBO, Starz, Showtime, MMAX, Epix, TMC etc)
50/50 Internet.

I have 2 TV's and Multi Room DVR.

Is this fair or shall I shop around?

rated:
Newyorker1905 said:   I am paying total $182 per month and here is what I have.

FIOS TV Ultimate HD(The highest TV package)
All Movie Channels (HBO, Starz, Showtime, MMAX, Epix, TMC etc)
50/50 Internet.

I have 2 TV's and Multi Room DVR.

Is this fair or shall I shop around?

In the NYC metro area I had to commit to a two year contract for $204 after taxes for:
FIOS TV Ultimate HD (highest TV package) w/ all movie channels
3 boxes (incl. 1 DVR, free for lifetime of account from a very old promo)
50/50 Internet
Digital Voice - unlimited plan

If you're an existing customer you may be able to get a $20 credit for 12 months if you ask. 

rated:
BostonOne said:   
ablang said:   I have Comcast internet only for $29.99 a month. 2 months ago I was w/ them for 1 year. Then it jumped up to $49.99 a month. I wish I could get the same deal. A 40% increase is ridiculous. This couldn't happen in any other industry except prescription drugs and healthcare and the oil industry, Uber, gold, coffee, limes, designer clothing, sneaker, and you name it, and hope to keep their customers.

Fixed.

Updated again. This is America, where exploitation and vacuous advertising is amply rewarded. Our Metro yesterday was shut down at a stop because of a breakdown, which backed up commuters for hours. The price of an Uber ride into the District went from $20 to $187 in 5 minutes. The benefit of variable pricing is to screw the user.

rated:
bulldogsrruff said:   
Updated again. This is America, where exploitation and vacuous advertising is amply rewarded. Our Metro yesterday was shut down at a stop because of a breakdown, which backed up commuters for hours. The price of an Uber ride into the District went from $20 to $187 in 5 minutes. The benefit of variable pricing is to screw the user.

Uber provided options. If they kept it at $20 you think you would be able to find one? If they kept it at $20 would drivers bother driving knowing they will be stuck in gridlock?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016