Keurig® K55 Coffee Brewing System
MUST HAVE Kohls CHARGE

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2612997/keurig-k55-coffee-brewi...

Price will be$119.99 starting 9/15

add to cart

apply code TREAT30

pay $83.99 shipped

Get $10 Back in Kohls Cast

Get a $20 Kohls GIft Card by MIR (link will be at product link on 9/15 not prior)

CB via EBATES too.

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
 Who is going to be the first idiot that says I'm seeing $139.99? 

rated:
no-op

rated:
now live

rated:
MC, how to get the rebate if shipping to a different address as a gift?

rated:
kiki08 said:   MC, how to get the rebate if shipping to a different address as a gift?

only way is to ask the person you send it to, to cut out the UPC code and to mail you that along with the packing list. Then submit the rebate once you have the documentation you need, you usually have 30 days to submit the rebate, so enough time to get the recipient to mail that to you.

rated:
I was going to order one although my Keurig 2.0 brewer is still brewing away. I like to use the carafe with my Keurig.
Glad I read the Q & A...

Are K-Mug™ and K-Carafe® pods compatible with Keurig Classic Series brewers?
No, K-Mug™ and K-Carafe® pods are not compatible with Keurig® Classic series brewer, they are solely for use in Keurig® Plus Series or Keurig® 2.0 brewers.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016