• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

DD (66.56kB)

Posted with ToGo

Try Dunkin' Donuts On-the-Go Ordering and Receive a Free Beverage

Now through September 18, you get 200 Bonus Points just for using On-the-Go Ordering! That's worth a FREE Beverage?on your next visit! Just download the new Dunkin' Donuts app± to order ahead and speed past the line in store. That's loyalty!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No love in my DD app just yet. Hope this isn't regional

This is likely targeted to people that either don't go to Dunkin Donuts much, or maybe that haven't ordered On-the-Go. I received this offer on my account that I don't use (created it and never received my bonus Gift Card so I just created another one) and not my account that I use all the time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016