10% EbayBucks YMMV

+13
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
Avatar
posted 47 years ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

Targeted

10%  EbayBucks on $50 and over purchases, ends 16th  11:59 pm Pacific time
 

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
But...
We ran into a problem. PayPal and PayPal Credit aren’t available right now. Please select a different payment option.


anyone find any good silver deals? (caps at $100, so not worth on gold ounces most likely) must be in coins category, not bullion

I invested in gas card futures, I'll use the BP gas cards in the near future, about $83 per $100 face with free shipping. They also have Speedway for the same price.

Pretty awesome, just got $62 in eBay bucks. 

excludes eBay gift cards, bullion, motors, etc. etc.

And not sure how targeted it is... I see it in a big banners on their home page.

Danzilla said:   excludes gift cards, bullion, motors, etc. etc.

And not sure how targeted it is... I see it in a big banners on their home page.

Not ALL gift cards, only eBay gift cards...excludes "eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category)".

So if you got the offer, essentially you can use it on any other gift card order $50 or higher (cmon Sears/Kmart, lets see a gift card discount offer...)

UkeDoggie said:   Not ALL gift cards, only eBay  gift cards...excludes "eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category)".

So if you got the offer, essentially you can use it on any other gift card order $50 or higher (cmon Sears /Kmart, lets see a gift card discount offer...)

K. As for deals, the Best Buy offer for $10 bonus on $100 and $15 bonus on $150 looks to be still active. Just be aware the bonus code expires in a month.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-a-100-Best-Buy-Gift-Card-get-a-bonus... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-a-150-Best-Buy-Card-get-a-bonus-15-B...

Danzilla said:   And not sure how targeted it is... I see it in a big banners on their home page.

"Home page" is customized for your account. You would see that banner only if your account is eligible for the offer.

Spent about an hour looking for ways to get coins under spot, didnt see anything good


Yea it caps at 100 so those end up being right at spot. I try not to buy unless I can get under spot since the spread is so huge to unload them.

ebestbuy said:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Gold-American-Eagle-GAE-1-Ounce-oz-...
LOL, a $1,427.57 gold coin that weighs 1 ounce
"Shipping:
 FREE Standard Shipping | See details"
I'm picturing a little padded envelope sent USPS first class, the same as you'd get ordering a button cell battery.
 

jd2010 said:   Yea it caps at 100 so those end up being right at spot. I try not to buy unless I can get under spot since the spread is so huge to unload them.
  With a decent cash back credit card you'll actually be paying at least 2% or more below spot.

Nice Deal if you can get it!

I wonder what the criteria is for receiving this deal. I've seen this numerous times on FW but never received it from eBay???

bigeye said:   
jd2010 said:   Yea it caps at 100 so those end up being right at spot. I try not to buy unless I can get under spot since the spread is so huge to unload them.
  With a decent cash back credit card you'll actually be paying at least 2% or more below spot.

  Also many places pay above spot when buying back American Eagles so you should be buying at below what you can sell.  Which is probably better than you can do just about anywhere...  Provided you can make use of the $100 in eBay bucks


eBay.com Item Purchase History
Disclaimer

eBay.com Item Purchase History
Disclaimer
jd2010 said:   Yea it caps at 100 so those end up being right at spot. I try not to buy unless I can get under spot since the spread is so huge to unload them.
  
It's been always capped at $100 per transaction.  I maxed out on $500 max quarterly Buck in mid Aug on 2 accts.  Been doing it since Aug last year and good thing as been dollar cost averaging buys.

Check out these non-CB gold deals:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=161743... 

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=331944... 

Also use this link to watch for gold dumps before 6 AM PST which has been occuring with someone selling a lot of gold futures depressing price.  I bought the Aussie coin (2nd link with AUD value unlike bars) for only $1339 early this morning.  Bought good ol AE for $1363 2 days ago (1st link and as of now $1357 - was as low as $1353 around 7 AM PST today),

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html 

And with Citi double cash back card - 2% CB.

Believe it or not FW used to give another 1% CB even on gold back in early 2014...
 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017