Posted with ToGo

Pioneer - CD - Built-In Bluetooth - Apple iPod-Ready - In-Dash Receiver with Wireless Remote
$89.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pioneer-cd-built-in-bluetooth-apple-ipod-ready-in-dash-receiver-with-wireless-remote-black-silver-red-pink-violet/8062019.p?skuId=8062019

Make and receive hands-free phone calls and wirelessly stream music from your enabled cell phone with this Pioneer FH-X720BT in-dash CD receiver that features Bluetooth connectivity. The wireless remote allows you to easily operate the receiver.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice upgrade for anybody with a non blutooth stereo in their vehicle, most people can install a head unit by themselves using inexpensive installation accessories from Amazon or eBay.

If you aren't brave enough to put it in yourself, head unit installation isn't usually all that expensive (although most install shops are kind of high on installation parts).

For those not familiar with aftermarket stereos, this head unit is not exactly top of the line, but it would be a major improvement over the factory stereo in most vehicles, including "premium" stereos from just a few years ago.

rated:
the unit is kinda old and every great while this sale pops up. I generally don't like 2 things about it, #1 is it is a huge double-din face. The second is the bluetooth does not support aptX. If you care anything about your audio quality, plain old bluetooth is crap. In my last car I ran an aptX reciever to my sony deck. Then I got my new car I tried the in-dash bluetooth and labeled is crap. Instead of using my old receiver though I just copied my music collection to a usb stick, works great and sounds awesome.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016