Avatar
posted 47 years ago by
Slick29832
Senior Member

Lowe's has several toilet paper packs on clearance.  Normally $10, I found this for $5.99 locally.  I bought 9 so I could use a $15 off $50 coupon, bringing the total down to $38.  That takes the price down to $4.27 for each 24-pack!  Going for $10 at WalMart and $12 at Staples.  Seems a good deal to me.  YMMV.

Angel Soft 24-Pack Toilet Paper
Item # 475491 Model # 77239/02

If you buy at least 9 you can use this code to save $15:  47000RRRRR5827R, where R=random number

It was a good day.

Views
43 Comments
Add Comment
Shows as $9.98 for all the locations near me.

looks good

Slick29832 said:   Lowe's has several toilet paper packs on clearance.  Normally $10, I found this for $5.99 locally.  I bought 9 so I could use a $15 off $50 coupon, bringing the total down to $38.  That takes the price down to $4.27 for each 24-pack!  Going for $10 at WalMart and $12 at Staples.  Seems a good deal to me.  YMMV.

Angel Soft 24-Pack Toilet Paper 
Item # 475491 Model # 77239/02

If you buy at least 9 you can use this code to save $15:  47000RRRRR5827R, where R=random number

It was a good day.

  R..did you enter just one number as R or multiple number..I tried 10 different time by entering 6 random number but does not go through

jugadek said:   
Slick29832 said:   Lowe's has several toilet paper packs on clearance.  Normally $10, I found this for $5.99 locally.  I bought 9 so I could use a $15 off $50 coupon, bringing the total down to $38.  That takes the price down to $4.27 for each 24-pack!  Going for $10 at WalMart and $12 at Staples.  Seems a good deal to me.  YMMV.

Angel Soft 24-Pack Toilet Paper 
Item # 475491 Model # 77239/02

If you buy at least 9 you can use this code to save $15:  47000RRRRR5827R, where R=random number

It was a good day.

  R..did you enter just one number as R or multiple number..I tried 10 different time by entering 6 random number but does not go through

  what you do is make up the first 5 random numbers, and the last one start at 0, and go up to 9.  There will be 1 valid code.  If its in use, the you change the first 5 R's, then try again.  I got a valid code after about 4 or 5 attempts.

$5.99 stores
Store  Quantity  Price
Tukwila, WA 36 $5.99
Lynnwood, WA 41 $5.99
Smokey Point, WA 42 $5.99
Layton, UT 29 $5.99
Orem, UT 29 $5.99
Tyler, TX 36 $5.99
San Angelo, TX 24 $5.99
Lubbock, TX 72 $5.99
W. Plano, TX 7 $5.99
Wilkes-barre, PA 8 $5.99
Butler, PA 5 $5.99
Zanesville, OH 15 $5.99
Saratoga Springs, NY 8 $5.99
Middletown, NY 19 $5.99
Piscataway, NJ 4 $5.99
Midland, MI 5 $5.99
FT. Gratiot, MI 11 $5.99
Flint, MI 13 $5.99
Boise, ID 29 $5.99
Port Orange, FL 11 $5.99
Orange City, FL 13 $5.99
Clearwater, FL 24 $5.99
Coral Springs, FL 14 $5.99
Northglenn, CO 22 $5.99
Greenwood Village, CO 23 $5.99
Aurora, CO 110 $5.99
Arvada, CO 45 $5.99
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 114 $5.99
Norwalk, CA 8 $5.99
Chino Hills, CA 13 $5.99
Commack, NY 7 $5.99
S. Anderson, SC 42 $5.99
North Spokane Lowes, WA 13 $5.99
Abbeville, LA 5 $5.99
Hartselle, AL 9 $5.99
Weslaco, TX 22 $5.99
Lacamas Lake, WA 26 $5.99
W. Eugene, OR 17 $5.99
Riverhead - South, NY 23 $5.99
Southington, CT 11 $5.99
Redmond, OR 16 $5.99
Mankato, MN 15 $5.99
Ruckersville, VA 6 $5.99
E. Aurora, CO 23 $5.99
Avon, OH 10 $5.99
West Bridgewater, MA 15 $5.99
Troutman, NC 18 $5.99
Silverdale, WA 18 $5.99
Rochester, MN 7 $5.99
Port Orchard, WA 28 $5.99
Carefree, AZ 17 $5.99
Hutto, TX 13 $5.99
Macedon, NY 11 $5.99
West Bountiful, UT 22 $5.99
N. Mcallen, TX 15 $5.99
Gloucester Township, NJ 13 $5.99
N. Windham, ME 21 $5.99
Raymore, MO 15 $5.99
Keizer, OR 3 $5.99
Tilton, NH 3 $5.99
Papillion, NE 15 $5.99
Sandy, UT 28 $5.99
Xenia, OH 26 $5.99
Shelbyville, KY 10 $5.99
Plover, WI 29 $5.99
Pocatello, ID 7 $5.99
N. Colorado Springs, CO 18 $5.99
Midwest City, OK 16 $5.99
Happy Valley, AZ 21 $5.99
Franklin, WI 21 $5.99
Flemington - Raritan, NJ 11 $5.99
Blytheville, AR 4 $5.99
Bolingbrook, IL 19 $5.99
Big Rapids, MI 9 $5.99
Amherst, NH 12 $5.99
Sidney, OH 6 $5.99
N. Lincoln, CA 11 $5.99
Thomaston, ME 36 $5.99
Catskill, NY 18 $5.99
San Antonio, TX 22 $5.99
Brighton, CO 8 $5.99
E. Paducah, KY 15 $5.99
Chillicothe, MO 6 $5.99
Pulaski County, VA 8 $5.99
Pittsboro, NC 40 $5.99
Forney, TX 15 $5.99
N. Westminster, CO 19 $5.99
Brockport, NY 14 $5.99
Manchester Township, NJ 25 $5.99
Littleton, CO 30 $5.99
Torrington, CT 13 $5.99
Ware, MA 17 $5.99
Rancho Cordova, CA 11 $5.99
Mira Loma, CA 18 $5.99
Derby, CT 18 $5.99
Oak Park Heights, MN 10 $5.99
Ludington, MI 8 $5.99
Arnold, MO 8 $5.99
Riverton, UT 14 $5.99
Wallingford, CT 12 $5.99
Helena, MT 18 $5.99
Dublin, CA 18 $5.99
Casa Grande, AZ 10 $5.99
Las Vegas, NV 11 $5.99
W. Jefferson, NC 19 $5.99
N. Bentonville, AR 14 $5.99
Wadsworth, OH 15 $5.99
Westminster, CO 17 $5.99
Lake Elsinore, CA 7 $5.99
Princeton, WV 18 $5.99
Bensalem, PA 11 $5.99
Oneonta, NY 19 $5.99
Hackettstown, NJ 5 $5.99
Yuba City, CA 24 $5.99
Farmingdale, NY 25 $5.99
Kalispell, MT 15 $5.99
N. Lakewood, CO 11 $5.99
Palestine, TX 26 $5.99
Longmont, CO 36 $5.99
Puente Hills, CA 10 $5.99
Rome, NY 7 $5.99
Millington, TN 18 $5.99
Leominster, MA 34 $5.99
Hinesville, GA 1 $5.99
Upper Moreland, PA 5 $5.99
Coon Rapids, MN 9 $5.99
Gurnee, IL 17 $5.99
Canandaigua, NY 23 $5.99
Commerce Township, MI 20 $5.99
Jasper, TX 79 $5.99
Mt. Vernon, OH 15 $5.99
Naperville, IL 11 $5.99
Marana, AZ 15 $5.99
Sioux City, IA 18 $5.99
Mcminnville, OR 49 $5.99
Coralville, IA 26 $5.99
Quincy, IL 18 $5.99
Greece, NY 10 $5.99
Fernandina Beach, FL 2 $5.99
Perrysburg, OH 14 $5.99
Traverse City, MI 3 $5.99
Surprise, AZ 7 $5.99
Hillsboro, OR 21 $5.99
Citrus Heights, CA 22 $5.99
Bremerton, WA 11 $5.99
Brick Township, NJ 12 $5.99
N.W. Omaha, NE 17 $5.99
Ashtabula, OH 7 $5.99
The Woodlands, TX 1 $5.99
Lenoir, NC 10 $5.99
N. Roseville, CA 19 $5.99
Pinellas Park, FL 8 $5.99
Brockton, MA 23 $5.99
S.E. Cincinnati, OH 7 $5.99
N. Chesterfield, MI 10 $5.99
Lawnside, NJ 9 $5.99
Elk Grove, CA 19 $5.99
West Valley City, UT 26 $5.99
Wood Village, OR 3 $5.99
E. Colorado Springs, CO 32 $5.99
Marion, OH 13 $5.99
Auburn, WA 32 $5.99
N.W. San Antonio, TX 7 $5.99
Folsom, CA 9 $5.99
Sedalia, MO 7 $5.99
Riverside, CA 14 $5.99
Findlay, OH 18 $5.99
E. Chandler, AZ 33 $5.99
North Attleboro, MA 2 $5.99


I appreciate the price comparison.

Thank you! In for 9.

Lowe's sells toilet paper?!?!!??

clangle said:   Lowe's sells toilet paper?!?!!??
  And other cleaning supplies. 
 

Rick505 said:   
clangle said:   Lowe's sells toilet paper?!?!!??
  And other cleaning supplies. 

  No buts about it.


Shop Charmin Basic 24-Pack Toilet Paper at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Angel Soft 24 pack is $9.98 at our local store

BUT  There is a Better Deal

Charmin Basic is $7.19 for the 24 pack locally (21075). Using the $15 off code, Charmin is the better deal at that price, on a square footage basis.

Charmin 688 square feet per 24 - Angel Soft 528 square feet per 24

7 - Charmin     24's - 4,816 square feet - .007335 per, after $15 off
9 - Angel Soft  24's - 4,752 square feet - .008188 per, after $15 off


http://www.lowes.com/pd/Charmin-Basic-24-Pack-Toilet-Paper/47715...

Gethome said:   Angel Soft 24 pack is $9.98 at our local store

BUT  There is a Better Deal

Charmin Basic is $7.19 for the 24 pack locally (21075). Using the $15 off code, Charmin is the better deal at that price, on a square footage basis.

Charmin 688 square feet per 24 - Angel Soft 528 square feet per 24

7 - Charmin     24's - 4,816 square feet - .007335 per, after $15 off
9 - Angel Soft  24's - 4,752 square feet - .008188 per, after $15 off


http://www.lowes.com/pd/Charmin-Basic-24-Pack-Toilet-Paper/47715...

  Not a fair comparison. Charmin is single ply; AS is 2-ply. AS is much stronger. I don't want the tissue to cut open and fingers penetrate through when I am wiping my butt.

Stores near me wiped out.

wiped out ... lol

funny.

I just can't justify buying 9 packs of 24 rolls. Yeah, savings but it will take up so much space and its about 8 years of paper.

thanks though
t

Is there anyway to use the coupon at the Lowes store or is that only online?

coupon code does not work

Slick29832 said:   $5.99 stores

Store  Quantity  Price
Tukwila, WA 36 $5.99
Lynnwood, WA 41 $5.99
Smokey Point, WA 42 $5.99
Layton, UT 29 $5.99
Orem, UT 29 $5.99
Tyler, TX 36 $5.99
San Angelo, TX 24 $5.99
Lubbock, TX 72 $5.99
W. Plano, TX 7 $5.99
Wilkes-barre, PA 8 $5.99
Butler, PA 5 $5.99
Zanesville, OH 15 $5.99
Saratoga Springs, NY 8 $5.99
Middletown, NY 19 $5.99
Piscataway, NJ 4 $5.99
Midland, MI 5 $5.99
FT. Gratiot, MI 11 $5.99
Flint, MI 13 $5.99
Boise, ID 29 $5.99
Port Orange, FL 11 $5.99
Orange City, FL 13 $5.99
Clearwater, FL 24 $5.99
Coral Springs, FL 14 $5.99
Northglenn, CO 22 $5.99
Greenwood Village, CO 23 $5.99
Aurora, CO 110 $5.99
Arvada, CO 45 $5.99
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 114 $5.99
Norwalk, CA 8 $5.99
Chino Hills, CA 13 $5.99
Commack, NY 7 $5.99
S. Anderson, SC 42 $5.99
North Spokane Lowes, WA 13 $5.99
Abbeville, LA 5 $5.99
Hartselle, AL 9 $5.99
Weslaco, TX 22 $5.99
Lacamas Lake, WA 26 $5.99
W. Eugene, OR 17 $5.99
Riverhead - South, NY 23 $5.99
Southington, CT 11 $5.99
Redmond, OR 16 $5.99
Mankato, MN 15 $5.99
Ruckersville, VA 6 $5.99
E. Aurora, CO 23 $5.99
Avon, OH 10 $5.99
West Bridgewater, MA 15 $5.99
Troutman, NC 18 $5.99
Silverdale, WA 18 $5.99
Rochester, MN 7 $5.99
Port Orchard, WA 28 $5.99
Carefree, AZ 17 $5.99
Hutto, TX 13 $5.99
Macedon, NY 11 $5.99
West Bountiful, UT 22 $5.99
N. Mcallen, TX 15 $5.99
Gloucester Township, NJ 13 $5.99
N. Windham, ME 21 $5.99
Raymore, MO 15 $5.99
Keizer, OR 3 $5.99
Tilton, NH 3 $5.99
Papillion, NE 15 $5.99
Sandy, UT 28 $5.99
Xenia, OH 26 $5.99
Shelbyville, KY 10 $5.99
Plover, WI 29 $5.99
Pocatello, ID 7 $5.99
N. Colorado Springs, CO 18 $5.99
Midwest City, OK 16 $5.99
Happy Valley, AZ 21 $5.99
Franklin, WI 21 $5.99
Flemington - Raritan, NJ 11 $5.99
Blytheville, AR 4 $5.99
Bolingbrook, IL 19 $5.99
Big Rapids, MI 9 $5.99
Amherst, NH 12 $5.99
Sidney, OH 6 $5.99
N. Lincoln, CA 11 $5.99
Thomaston, ME 36 $5.99
Catskill, NY 18 $5.99
San Antonio, TX 22 $5.99
Brighton, CO 8 $5.99
E. Paducah, KY 15 $5.99
Chillicothe, MO 6 $5.99
Pulaski County, VA 8 $5.99
Pittsboro, NC 40 $5.99
Forney, TX 15 $5.99
N. Westminster, CO 19 $5.99
Brockport, NY 14 $5.99
Manchester Township, NJ 25 $5.99
Littleton, CO 30 $5.99
Torrington, CT 13 $5.99
Ware, MA 17 $5.99
Rancho Cordova, CA 11 $5.99
Mira Loma, CA 18 $5.99
Derby, CT 18 $5.99
Oak Park Heights, MN 10 $5.99
Ludington, MI 8 $5.99
Arnold, MO 8 $5.99
Riverton, UT 14 $5.99
Wallingford, CT 12 $5.99
Helena, MT 18 $5.99
Dublin, CA 18 $5.99
Casa Grande, AZ 10 $5.99
Las Vegas, NV 11 $5.99
W. Jefferson, NC 19 $5.99
N. Bentonville, AR 14 $5.99
Wadsworth, OH 15 $5.99
Westminster, CO 17 $5.99
Lake Elsinore, CA 7 $5.99
Princeton, WV 18 $5.99
Bensalem, PA 11 $5.99
Oneonta, NY 19 $5.99
Hackettstown, NJ 5 $5.99
Yuba City, CA 24 $5.99
Farmingdale, NY 25 $5.99
Kalispell, MT 15 $5.99
N. Lakewood, CO 11 $5.99
Palestine, TX 26 $5.99
Longmont, CO 36 $5.99
Puente Hills, CA 10 $5.99
Rome, NY 7 $5.99
Millington, TN 18 $5.99
Leominster, MA 34 $5.99
Hinesville, GA 1 $5.99
Upper Moreland, PA 5 $5.99
Coon Rapids, MN 9 $5.99
Gurnee, IL 17 $5.99
Canandaigua, NY 23 $5.99
Commerce Township, MI 20 $5.99
Jasper, TX 79 $5.99
Mt. Vernon, OH 15 $5.99
Naperville, IL 11 $5.99
Marana, AZ 15 $5.99
Sioux City, IA 18 $5.99
Mcminnville, OR 49 $5.99
Coralville, IA 26 $5.99
Quincy, IL 18 $5.99
Greece, NY 10 $5.99
Fernandina Beach, FL 2 $5.99
Perrysburg, OH 14 $5.99
Traverse City, MI 3 $5.99
Surprise, AZ 7 $5.99
Hillsboro, OR 21 $5.99
Citrus Heights, CA 22 $5.99
Bremerton, WA 11 $5.99
Brick Township, NJ 12 $5.99
N.W. Omaha, NE 17 $5.99
Ashtabula, OH 7 $5.99
The Woodlands, TX 1 $5.99
Lenoir, NC 10 $5.99
N. Roseville, CA 19 $5.99
Pinellas Park, FL 8 $5.99
Brockton, MA 23 $5.99
S.E. Cincinnati, OH 7 $5.99
N. Chesterfield, MI 10 $5.99
Lawnside, NJ 9 $5.99
Elk Grove, CA 19 $5.99
West Valley City, UT 26 $5.99
Wood Village, OR 3 $5.99
E. Colorado Springs, CO 32 $5.99
Marion, OH 13 $5.99
Auburn, WA 32 $5.99
N.W. San Antonio, TX 7 $5.99
Folsom, CA 9 $5.99
Sedalia, MO 7 $5.99
Riverside, CA 14 $5.99
Findlay, OH 18 $5.99
E. Chandler, AZ 33 $5.99
North Attleboro, MA 2 $5.99


  Where do you generate these store lookup lists?
 

Gethome said:   Angel Soft 24 pack is $9.98 at our local store

BUT  There is a Better Deal

Charmin Basic is $7.19 for the 24 pack locally (21075). Using the $15 off code, Charmin is the better deal at that price, on a square footage basis.

Charmin 688 square feet per 24 - Angel Soft 528 square feet per 24

7 - Charmin     24's - 4,816 square feet - .007335 per, after $15 off
9 - Angel Soft  24's - 4,752 square feet - .008188 per, after $15 off


http://www.lowes.com/pd/Charmin-Basic-24-Pack-Toilet-Paper/47715...

  
As I mentioned in my original post there are other TP on clearance.  I only posted this one because I think the others will go down in price.  There's one more on clearance:  http://www.lowes.com/pd/Charmin-Basic-Toilet-Paper/50210203

 

Coupon or not.....Nice Find!

Coupon code not work
An invalid promotional code was entered: 470004455458270. Please check the data entered, re-enter the promotional code and Click Apply Code to apply to your order

For the last digit you start at 0 and work up to 9 until you get a valid code

Slick29832 said:   For the last digit you start at 0 and work up to 9 until you get a valid code
  Never get a code that works

I found a code on the second try using the formula given here. The cashier was asking how did I manage to get the price even lower that the $5.99 which she thought was a great price. Shortly after I picked up my order someone wiped the rest of the stock.

aacdable said:   I found a code on the second try using the formula given here. The cashier was asking how did I manage to get the price even lower that the $5.99 which she thought was a great price. Shortly after I picked up my order someone wiped the rest of the stock.
  
A year ago i got some TP at Lowes for about 50% off.  A couple hours after I posted the deal on a deal site it was sold out nationwide.  When i picked up my order the cashier told me they sold a pallet of TP in like 2 hours, and she bought 10 herself.  So this time i got 9.  Once this hits the major deal sites itll be sold out within 24 hours.

Picked up the Charmin late in the day.  At the pick-up area they had several packs tagged and stacked up for orders made online.

Thanks OP, never would have found it without your post.

Next time it snows we will only have to go to the store for milk and bread.

milk and bread is what is causing you to use up a lot of the Charmin, buddy.

how do you craw those list? always wondering how it is done.

skunker said:   milk and bread is what is causing you to use up a lot of the Charmin, buddy.
  Of course it is, we make TP sandwiches and dunk 'em.

can someone please send me 15off $50 coupon code please? Please PM me. Thanks.

Got the deal with code. Thanks.

Thanks OP.

My store had 19 left and I created a coupon code and on the third try it took it and just waiting for them to pick them item so that I can get it.

Awesome deal.

Can you generate a $15 off $50 code for me and pm me? It would be much appreciated. Thank You.

pshahtx said:   Can you generate a $15 off $50 code for me and pm me? It would be much appreciated. Thank You.
  Lazy or just mentally incapable?

Not lazy or mentally incapable. I have tried to get a code but to no avail and that is why I am asking anyone who could generate a $15 off $50 code and pm me.

Got $15 off $50 to work finally.

Recheck you numbers.  It does work!

Thanks OP
 

$15 off $50 codes are available at http://lowescoupon.droppages.com)

took this from slickdeals and used one and it worked..
looks like codes are put in periodically for usage.

thanks OP and gethome, I got the Charmin with the $15 code.  

pshahtx said:   Not lazy or mentally incapable. I have tried to get a code but to no avail and that is why I am asking anyone who could generate a $15 off $50 code and pm me.
  I had to try about 7 different 5 digit codes for the middle part plus the 0-9 on the end for a total of 67 tries before one worked.  Took me about 3 minutes.  If you're expecting someone else to spend 5 minutes to work through a fake order to find a code for you when you won't do it yourself, that's pretty much being lazy.  Plus, by the time some godly saint PMs you a working code and you go to use it, someone else could easily stumble on it for their order and it won't work for you anyway.  



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017