rated:

Blueair HEPASilent Air Purifier-203 - The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Blueair HEPASilent Air Purifier-503 - The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like a good price compared to elsewhere...why the red? Does anyone have one of these? I'm curious, and was wondering if I should get one...

yuenity said:   Seems like a good price compared to elsewhere...why the red? Does anyone have one of these? I'm curious, and was wondering if I should get one...

I got a Blueair 303 off Craigslist new for $125 which was a steal. The one I got was spec'd for rooms up to 210 sq ft and has 3 speeds. I run it on lowest and it's super quiet, hardly notice that it's on.

It is one of the better looking units, and it actually looks good enough to fit just about anywhere. It's well built. Filters are a bit expensive but generics are cheap on eBay although Blueair says that the warranty will be voided if you don't use genuine (expensive) filters.

The different models usually equate to different sizes, so you have to decide if it's for a bedroom or a general area and get one that is properly sized. Also you would want to place it centrally if possible to maximize filtering. You keep it on 24/7.

good price for an excellent air purifier

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017