Posted with ToGo

Angel Soft Professional Series 2-Ply Premium Bath Tissue, 80 Rolls/Case, 450 Sheets/Roll

Buy Angel Soft Professional Series? 2-Ply Premium Embossed Bathroom Tissue, White, 450 Sheets/Roll, 80 Rolls/Case, (16880) at Staples? low price, or read customer reviews to learn more.

Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.

ragingwookiee said:   Same price as these two popular and now expired deals:

POPULAR? one green vote? LOL.

it's not a good price  this is 60c per roll.  Just cause someone posts it SD doesn't make it a popular deal.

If Charmin Ultra Rolls (not Ultra Plus) have 308 sheets and are equal to 4 standard very small rolls, then this roll size at 450 is huge. Believe me I am not saying the tissue quality is the same, but if 450 is a good two ply number, these would be very very very large rolls and would never fit in a standard bathroom roller.

I have not seen this product, it is just an interesting observation.

I got this deal a few months back. Its a lot of tp for a home. The rolls last a long time. The big advantage of this deal it the free delivery if you are a member. This time I got the Lowes deal.

Staples, $45 you get 80*450 = 35,000 sheets.

Lowes, $39 with a coupon ($54 without) you get 9*24*198 = 42,768 sheets.

professional series tp? who is this for? the master dumper?

scottvm said:   professional series tp? who is this for? the master dumper?

More for commercial use, restaurants, office buildings, etc. can be used a home, but it's more like the TP you get at a mid range hotel at best.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016