Shop Charmin Basic 24-Pack Toilet Paper at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Angel Soft 24-Pack Toilet Paper at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop SCOTT 6-Pack Mega-Roll Paper Towels at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Bounty 12-Count Paper Towels at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowe's has several toilet paper and towel packs on clearance for mostly 40% off.  If you spend at least $50 you can use a $15 off $50 coupon.  Because you might not want 9 24-packs of TP, i composed a list of everything on clearance so you can mix and match.  If the total comes close to $50 - lets say $49 - use the 59 cent TP at the bottom as a filler.  YMMV.

Discover is also giving 5% cashback, or Chase Freedom 3% cashback if you use 'shop with chase'.

The code for $15 off $50 is 47000RRRRR5827R, where R=random number.  Make up the first 5 R's, for the last R start at 0 and work up to 9.  There will be 1 valid code for every 10.

Paper Towels

Bounty 12-Count Paper Towels 
Item # 586529 Model # 3700088198
$10.79, normally $15   --- now $7.19 as of 9/27

SCOTT 6-Pack Mega-Roll Paper Towels 
Item # 349069 Model # 16447
$6.38, normally $7.98 ---- now $4.79 as of 9/27

Toilet Paper

Angel Soft 24-Pack Toilet Paper 
Item # 475491 Model # 77239/02
$5.99, normally $10-12

Charmin Basic 24-Pack Toilet Paper 
Item # 475499 Model # 3700050920
$7.19, normally $12 ---now $4.79 as of 9/27!

Charmin Ultra 20-Pack Toilet Paper 
Item # 373433 Model # 3700086786
$8.39, normally $14  ---now $5.59 as of 9/27!

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper 
Item # 618427 Model # 3700087147
59 cents, normally 99 cents (this is just 1 roll of TP) - now 39 cents as of 9/27!

Charmin 6-Pack Toilet Paper 
Item # 690807 Model # 3700094047
now $1.99 as of 9/27!

It was a good day.  All items YMMV.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It's one of the few things that, no matter how much you load up on it, you'll eventually use it all without trying.

chrispitude (Sep. 22, 2016 @ 7:53p) |

here's a $15 off $50 code i ended up not needing

Slick29832 (Sep. 26, 2016 @ 6:45p) |

The prices have gone down!

charmin basic 24-pack toilet paper - now $4.79 at some stores
charmin ultra 20-pack toilet pape... (more)

Slick29832 (Sep. 27, 2016 @ 5:54p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wholly cow, awesome awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Good deal, only having one problem - for the life of me I can't find a working promo code. I've tried seven or eight different 5-digit codes and going from zero to nine at the end of them yields no valid entries.

Something I'm missing? Is there a chance they killed the code off? Thanks OP.

I'm sure monitor the online forums and may have killed it already.

took me 2 attempts to get a working $15 off code. You have to think like a bot. The bots start at 1 and work their way up. So dont try 470001111158270, instead try something like 470008935258270.

Slick29832 said:   took me 2 attempts to get a working $15 off code. You have to think like a bot. The bots start at 1 and work their way up. So dont try 470001111158270, instead try something like 470008935258270.
  I must be unlucky as I was trying very random 5 digit codes. Back to it, thanks for verifying the promo still works!

After 43 attempts...finally got one to work! Came across several "been redeemed already on Lowes.com"  Thanks OP!

Lowes is wiping the competition!

Still can't get it. After many, many tries. I'm starting to feel like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind, but towards-the-end-of-the-movie John Nash.

(sigh)

If anyone can pm me a working code I would appreciate it, thanks y'all.

Just buy the $.99 code from eBay and avoid headache.  Got some, thank you .

Tried many time. It work till 5 attempts.

Ethics...

EradicateSpam said:   Ethics...
  Ditto.

If I had a promo code from Lowes, I'd be really upset if another FW user took my code.

And if I was in management at Lowes, I'd be really upset seeing people trying to generate offers that weren't meant for them.

I'm all for a good deal, but this really pushes the limits of what is ethical (and perhaps even legal).

This seems awfully close to counterfeiting coupons for my taste...

inhoso69 said:   Just buy the $.99 code from eBay and avoid headache.  Got some, thank you .
Except the code may have already been redeemed by "code hackers".

in for the obligatory crappy deal

If someone tries to use an already used code, they just have to ask someone at Lowes and theyll get a new code for free. No one loses. If someone doesnt like using coupons theyre on the wrong site.

Can you pay for this with a gift card ? If so get gift card at Kroger with 4x points and save another 14% when you fill up and get the max of 35 gallons.

Not 40% off in Atlanta.

spamfree5 said:   
EradicateSpam said:   Ethics...
  Ditto.

If I had a promo code from Lowes, I'd be really upset if another FW user took my code.

And if I was in management at Lowes, I'd be really upset seeing people trying to generate offers that weren't meant for them.

I'm all for a good deal, but this really pushes the limits of what is ethical (and perhaps even legal).

I went to the post office and got a moving pack, and the link inside to get the 10% coupon for Lowes didn't work.  So screw Lowes.  

Also I would guess that the majority of these codes go unused.  

Back to normal prices for me, guess they killed it.

VA. -NORMAL $$

Did anyone bother to read this members post on the toilet paper thread (posted yesterday)  If you get an invalid link try dropping the http:// part and just paste the rest in browser address bar (chrome)
A little reading never hurt anyone

26 more »

• dontcare4myname
  • Happy Member
  • PrivateMessage

alert mods       rated:   posted: Sep. 18, 2016 @ 12:09p  
$15 off $50 codes are available at http://lowescoupon.droppages.com) 

took this from slickdeals and used one and it worked..
looks like codes are put in periodically for usage.

You can usually do better with DS deals on these items.

I just checked all the deals are still live. You have to remember these will go quick, thats why its YMMV.

Just in time for taco trucks on every corner.

CouponClippen said:   You can usually do better with DS deals on these items.

DS deals ?

I never understand how L0wes stores price their items/sales. I get different pricing from 5%-39% off depending on which L0wes I choose within a 20 mile radius of my house. Fate would have it that the most convenient location is only 5% off these items.

blueribb said:   

DS deals ?

Drug Store
CVS recent deal Charmin UltraSoft $9.99 for 16 rolls, buy 3 get a $10 ECB use $2 coupon on each pack, $13.97 for 48 rolls.
Makes it 29˘ per roll.

CouponClippen said:   
blueribb said:   

DS deals ?

Drug Store
CVS recent deal Charmin UltraSoft $9.99 for 16 rolls, buy 3 get a $10 ECB use $2 coupon on each pack, $13.97 for 48 rolls.
Makes it 29˘ per roll.

I usually check the price per sheet...

LAwoodtiger said:   
CouponClippen said:   
blueribb said:   

DS deals ?

Drug Store
Makes it 29˘ per roll.

Is that how you spell it?

I don't know what the fascination is on FW for buying toilet paper and paper towels in bulk.

brusbrother said:   
LAwoodtiger said:   
CouponClippen said:   
blueribb said:   

DS deals ?

Drug Store
Makes it 29˘ per roll.

Is that how you spell it?

Touche.

skunker said:   I don't know what the fascination is on FW for buying toilet paper and paper towels in bulk.
Wow.  I never have to get off the toilet bowl again.

sijaz said:   Lowes is wiping the competition!

How Low-es can you get? 

BTW, clean with water is much cleaner than paper.

Nice deal. Thanks!

+1

Thanks OP, have an order at Lowes ready for pickup!

On coupons.com is a coupon for $1 off bounty paper towels. I've heard that when you pickup in store you can use this coupon. I got 5 of the bounty towels for $7 each, when i pickup the order I'll try to do this.

this is what I need now, will bite...

Skipping 3 Messages...
The prices have gone down!

charmin basic 24-pack toilet paper - now $4.79 at some stores
charmin ultra 20-pack toilet paper - now $5.59 at some stores
Charmin Basic Toilet Paper - 39 cents (before 59 cents)

I dont think I mentioned this before - it's now $1.99 - http://www.lowes.com/pd/Charmin-6-Pack-Toilet-Paper/999909809

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017