posted 6 days ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I am reading that a number of eBay buyers complained that this seller processed these transactions as cash advances thru paypal for similar gift card orders. How is this possible?

rated:
Heads up on Hotels.com GC. You can only use one per reservation.

rated:
Check for a 8% eBay bucks offer good through Wed midnight.

rated:
ScottMalinowski said:   Heads up on Hotels.com GC. You can only use one per reservation.
You can only use 1 per reservation but all you have to do is combine all of your gift cards into one. I did this with my last stay and used $300 worth.

rated:
If purchasing from this seller is in NO DOUBT whatsoever, then this deal is tremendous. In my topic (on this) last year, members were able to enumerate up to 13 levels of stacking this discount. Time consuming procedures, but final discounts reached upwards of 90%!

rated:
how do you combine Hotels.com gift cards?

rated:
bad107 said:   how do you combine Hotels.com gift cards?
It's on their website.

https://www.hotels.com/deals/gcbalance/

rated:
Just a headsup for future deals. After Oct 1 you can no longer earn eBay bucks for gift card purchases. The gravy train will end soon.

rated:
"Purchases are limited to 1 per buyer"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016