• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Here's a great opportunity for those of you looking to add a subwoofer to your home audio/theater system. SONY SA-W2500 Performance Line 100 Watt Subwoofer $59.99 Shipped Amazon Subwoofer Link 

I am not an audio snob, but enjoy great sounding music/movies. I purchased this sub a couple years ago and believe I paid about $110 at Fry's on sale. I absolutely love it and wouldn't be without it! If you're even thinking about a sub, this is a no brainier for the money. It has great reviews, however as with any product some people don't like it and say that it has "Booming" bass and is not "tight". If you own a system that cost you thousands of dollars and you want the purest sound experience possible (I do as well, I'm just not willing to shell out that kind of cash) this may not be for you, but if want to add great bass to movies and enjoy a extra "punch" to your music.......at $59.99 you can't go wrong! If you don't like it, sell it on Craigslist and easily get your money back and then some.  

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 26, 2016 @ 7:29pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016