• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

PDF (2.40MB)
Disclaimer
http://www.costcoinsider.com/costco-coupons-october-2016/ 

(Coupon savings book - Valid Sept. 29th-Oct. 23rd)

Courtesy of The Costco Insider

 

Member Summary

costco (26.37kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I hope this thread remains and the other two system created duplicates get removed. Thank you OP

rated:
Site may be down. I keep getting Error establishing a database connection

rated:
good food deals.... thnx

rated:
What's the point of this coupon book, are not the coupons always just instant ones that everyone gets?

rated:
I got it, thanks.

rated:
jschuman said:   What's the point of this coupon book, are not the coupons always just instant ones that everyone gets?
 

Indeed, but this is an early release, most people don't have the coupon book yet. It's helpful to see next month's coupons as far in advance as possible so that if a person is about to buy an item that will be on sale next month, they know that it would be frugal to wait.

rated:
Costco will refund you if something goes on sale later, like 30 or 60 days, not sure (Secretary Not Sure)...its just a pain in the butt

rated:
Bought a TV in August at Costco. You have 30 days to get the price match. I walked in after the sale ended, but just before 30 days, and it was $20 less. Costco price matched at desk no issue. Not a pain at all.

Yes, everyone gets the coupon price, you don't need the coupon book or the app - at least at the several Costco's I've shopped at. Why send it? It's an "advertisement".

rated:
EradicateSpam said:   Bought a TV in August at Costco. You have 30 days to get the price match. I walked in after the sale ended, but just before 30 days, and it was $20 less. Costco price matched at desk no issue. Not a pain at all.

Yes, everyone gets the coupon price, you don't need the coupon book or the app - at least at the several Costco's I've shopped at. Why send it? It's an "advertisement".

Otherwise you don't know whats on sale so you don't know what to buy, you could either walk around the store and look at everything you might need in the near future to see if there is an instant off on it or you could take 2 minutes to look at the "coupon" book and make a list of items you will buy. I only go to Costco once every 1 - 2 months so I stock up on the items I use to get me till the next time they are on sale (most items cycle every 2 - 3 coupon books). Also it used to be that they were "coupons" and not instant off but it was all the same coupon for all items so cashier had to scan the coupon book once and then you would get all items that had coupons (with few exceptions that had there own special coupon). They did away with that and now everything is instant off but you still need to know what is on sale, I guess you could say its an "advertisement" but its needed (unless of course you don't care how much you are paying anyway but then what are you doing on FW?).

The coupon book (or lack thereof) is one of the reasons I still have not shopped at Sam's Club  with my free membership, I don't know what items are on sale so what am I going to do, walk around the store and look at everything every week or search for every item online I might buy to see if its on sale? Unless I'm missing something I have yet to see a "coupon" book from them or an email of something equivalent.

rated:
emp1 said:   
EradicateSpam said:   Bought a TV in August at Costco. You have 30 days to get the price match. I walked in after the sale ended, but just before 30 days, and it was $20 less. Costco price matched at desk no issue. Not a pain at all.

Yes, everyone gets the coupon price, you don't need the coupon book or the app - at least at the several Costco's I've shopped at. Why send it? It's an "advertisement".

Otherwise you don't know whats on sale so you don't know what to buy, you could either walk around the store and look at everything you might need in the near future to see if there is an instant off on it or you could take 2 minutes to look at the "coupon" book and make a list of items you will buy. I only go to Costco once every 1 - 2 months so I stock up on the items I use to get me till the next time they are on sale (most items cycle every 2 - 3 coupon books). Also it used to be that they were "coupons" and not instant off but it was all the same coupon for all items so cashier had to scan the coupon book once and then you would get all items that had coupons (with few exceptions that had there own special coupon). They did away with that and now everything is instant off but you still need to know what is on sale, I guess you could say its an "advertisement" but its needed (unless of course you don't care how much you are paying anyway but then what are you doing on FW?).

The coupon book (or lack thereof) is one of the reasons I still have not shopped at Sam's Club  with my free membership, I don't know what items are on sale so what am I going to do, walk around the store and look at everything every week or search for every item online I might buy to see if its on sale? Unless I'm missing something I have yet to see a "coupon" book from them or an email of something equivalent.

  

We get a Sams Club coupon book every month or other month similar to costco's for years now.  Update your home address with them if you care to do so.

Wish Costco or Sam's took manufacturer's coupon like BJ's though.

rated:
crontab said:   
emp1 said:   
EradicateSpam said:   Bought a TV in August at Costco. You have 30 days to get the price match. I walked in after the sale ended, but just before 30 days, and it was $20 less. Costco price matched at desk no issue. Not a pain at all.

Yes, everyone gets the coupon price, you don't need the coupon book or the app - at least at the several Costco's I've shopped at. Why send it? It's an "advertisement".

Otherwise you don't know whats on sale so you don't know what to buy, you could either walk around the store and look at everything you might need in the near future to see if there is an instant off on it or you could take 2 minutes to look at the "coupon" book and make a list of items you will buy. I only go to Costco once every 1 - 2 months so I stock up on the items I use to get me till the next time they are on sale (most items cycle every 2 - 3 coupon books). Also it used to be that they were "coupons" and not instant off but it was all the same coupon for all items so cashier had to scan the coupon book once and then you would get all items that had coupons (with few exceptions that had there own special coupon). They did away with that and now everything is instant off but you still need to know what is on sale, I guess you could say its an "advertisement" but its needed (unless of course you don't care how much you are paying anyway but then what are you doing on FW?).

The coupon book (or lack thereof) is one of the reasons I still have not shopped at Sam's Club  with my free membership, I don't know what items are on sale so what am I going to do, walk around the store and look at everything every week or search for every item online I might buy to see if its on sale? Unless I'm missing something I have yet to see a "coupon" book from them or an email of something equivalent.

  

We get a Sams Club coupon book every month or other month similar to costco's for years now.  Update your home address with them if you care to do so.

Wish Costco or Sam's took manufacturer's coupon like BJ's though.

Haven't received anything from them, its been a while now and never received anything from them when I signed up the last time and then ended up canceling since they only accepted my Discover card as payment...

Yeah, I like that BJ's takes manufacturers coupons, that is one of the reasons I have a BJ's membership (useful for stacking their coupons with pampers coupons when my kids were in diapers). I currently have a BJ's and Sam's Club membership and use Cash Cards at Costco, my primary go-to store is BJ's and I only buy a few items at Costco that are better priced (or quality).

rated:
Thanks OP, really appreciate the PDF.  Why is the quality of the images way worse compared to last month though?

rated:
Thanks.  Advance planning of what not to buy if it can wait since it will be in the book is helpful.

rated:
food1313 said:   Thanks OP, really appreciate the PDF.  Why is the quality of the images way worse compared to last month though?
Perhaps you might want to ask the Costco Insider, which posted them?

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016