• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
buydig has the Hewlett Packard Officejet Pro 8720 Photo Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer  $139.99 AC (ALLINONEPRO) + Free Shipping!

Use Ebates to get an extra 1% off...

If you live in NJ, you will have to pay tax.

​Currently The lowest price I've seen is $198.94 at Amazon

If you wait for Next month, it will be at Costco for $174.99 there model is a 8725 which has the same specs. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if there's an advantage to getting the Costco one? Does it have more ink cartridges or anything, for example?

F123456 said:   Anyone know if there's an advantage to getting the Costco one? Does it have more ink cartridges or anything, for example?

​Did you bother looking at the Costco and HP Website?

http://www.costco.com/HP-Officejet-Pro-8725-All-in-One-Color-Ink... 
http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-officejet-pro-8720-all-in-one-p... 
http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/printers/product-deta...

​Weird thing is it shows that its all black, but look at Costco's add, it's white and black like the 8720

Yes, I have looked at both sites, as well as the actual box at Costco; I could not find any difference in contents, and I found that odd, since usually the Costco version has some sort of extra in it. So that's why I asked. Thanks for your "helpful" response.

F123456;19638067 said:Yes, I have looked at both sites, as well as the actual box at Costco; I could not find any difference in contents, and I found that odd, since usually the Costco version has some sort of extra in it. So that's why I asked. Thanks for your "helpful" response.

​What color is the Costco one?... is it just like the 8720 or is it all black?.. weird the Costco site shows Black and white, but HP 's website is all black..  Also I think the Costco one might come with a USB cable.. but who needs that these days

Whitesnake said:   

F123456;19638067 said:Yes, I have looked at both sites, as well as the actual box at Costco; I could not find any difference in contents, and I found that odd, since usually the Costco version has some sort of extra in it. So that's why I asked. Thanks for your "helpful" response.

​What color is the Costco one?... is it just like the 8720 or is it all black?.. weird the Costco site shows Black and white, but HP 's website is all black..  Also I think the Costco one might come with a USB cable.. but who needs that these days

It's been a while since I saw it; don't recall.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017