stumbled across this while looking for a cheap tablet for my daughter.  Just thought I would pass it on for someone looking for one too. I know it's not the best but for the money you can't go wrong if it breaks... 

https://m.kmart.com/linsay-10.1inch-new-quad-core-w-brown-leather/p-00357675000P

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
It will break. Limited memory.

It would be helpful to mention the price: $74.99.

Just for fun I tried to checking out and all those points don't make it to the check out.  Here's why:

Members get $7 (7,000 points) in points when you spend $130+ at Kmart (INSTORE, ONLINE). Points to expire 30 days from receipt.

Members get $20 in points for every $20 spent on Men's Tees, Graphic Tees, Polos & Shirts at Kmart. Points valid for 14 days. Max 50,000 points per member. Instore & Online.

• QB--Members get 10% in points on qualifying Apparel, Footwear and Jewelry purchases with Sears Card at Kmart. Points to be awarded 1 day after transaction and expire 90 days after date of receipt.
  • Redeem $10 in surprise points (10,000 points) when making a Kmart clothing purchase of $50 or more.

I did have $9 in surprise points to use, so I could get those and the $7 in points back (which I really don't qualify for)

Why the red on this deal?

bedfullofroses said:   Why the red on this deal?
OP clearly did not purchase the item.  You do not get the points at checkout

Larryslug said:   OP clearly did not purchase the item.  You do not get the points at checkout

Looks like this deserves the red.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017