posted 1 month ago by
Thrifty Member

Get $50 off purchases of $200 or more at Hotels.com with coupon code PAYPAL50 (paste code at checkout). Offer valid when you book by 9/25/2016 and travel by 12/31/2016.

Exclusions apply. Merchant offers are subject to additional terms. See merchants' website for more information. All offers are subject to change at any time without notice.

Note: Not a lot of details are available on this deal. I received this offer in an email from PayPal, but it did not state that you have to pay through PayPal to use the code  (although you can). It also did not state that the offer is targeted (although it is also on my offer wall when I log into my Paypal account). I also can't find this offer on the Hot els.com website so I don't know what the specific exclusions are. However, when I google the offer I see others reporting it worked for them so I thought it may be worth posting. Hope it works for others.

Add Comment
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016