posted 2 months ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

Regal Cinema $10 egift card with $10+ Visa Purchase

Sign up with your Visa card, and use it at any Regal theater to spend $10 or more and receive an email with a $10 Regal egift card

https://trialpay.visa.com/vcn/EnrollmentPage?tp_sid=HIYDQMZTGUYC2ORQHAZTGNJQFU3DAOJUGY2GEYJWGM2TKNBYHA2Q&oid=Ts4TVY0Y6rpo1x1&cid=U1510007591 

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Would this work using Visa cards issued for Staples rebates?

rated:
Sorry, this deal is currently unavailable.

rated:
Valid through October 7, 2016, or while supplies last.
Valid at any Regal Entertainment Group theatre location nationwide, including Regal Cinemas®, Edwards Theatres® or United Artists Theatres? (excluding Cayman Island locations). Make an in-store movie ticket or concession purchase at Regal Entertainment Group theatres. The purchase of a gift card does NOT qualify. Limit 1 per person.

rated:
Sorry, this deal is currently unavailable.
Please check back soon.

rated:
for those getting the error, try this more direct link: https://trialpay.visa.com/vcn/EnrollmentPage?tp_sid=HIYDSMJXHA4C...
edit: the original link works for me, and shows the $10/$10 offer..i'm out of visa cards to try it on though, so i can't see if the form goes through :X

rated:
I was able to use the link above. The terms have changed. It shows that you can spend 20 and earn 10. Thanks all!,

rated:
The offer says "SPEND $20 to get $10" at the 'direct link' in comments. which is the right deal? 10 for 10 or 10 for 20 spend?

rated:
The right (original) deal link appears to be "no longer available", that is the $10 gift card for $10+ Visa purchase.

The later right deal, using the "more direct link", appears to be available, but is now a $10 gift card for $20+ Visa purchase.

But user ahcool added a link in the Quick Summary that DOES seem to work for the $10 gift card for $10+ Visa purchase!   Ah cool, thanks!

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   The right (original) deal appears to be "no longer available", that is the $10 gift card for $10+ Visa purchase.

The NEW right deal, using the "more direct link", appears to be available, but is now a $10 gift card for $20+ Visa purchase.

So, either the title of this deal needs to edited, or else it marked expired.

I added a link to the quick summary that still works $10 for $10.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016