posted 2 months ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Groupon is offering Newegg 6 Month Premier Membership + $50 Credit or 12-Mo. Membership + $100 Credit for $50.00 or $100.00.

Deal Notes: Newegg Premier offers free expedited shipping, free returns, and exclusive deals. It also lets you add up to four friends to your account so they can enjoy the perks. It usually costs $29.99 for 6 months or $49.99 for 12 months. For more information about Premier you can go their Premier info page.

Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All voucher sales are final.Limit 1 per customer; may buy 1 additional as a gift. New Premier members only; current Premier members will be ineligible to extend their current membership with this offer 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Is there any Groupon percent off code that works with this?

rated:
misch said:   Is there any Groupon percent off code that works with this?
You could try FIRST or WELCOME if you are a first time customer. They most likely won't work but, I have not tried them as I am not a new member.

FIRST - 25% off All Deals for new Groupon customers 
WELCOME - $10 off $25 for new Groupon customers

rated:
This might not be a bad thing to have for the holidays...if you know you'll definitely spend $50/$100 this is a no brainer.

I am going to upgrade my PC in the next 6 months, so wth, in for a year.

rated:
Would this work on Newegg Business? Anyone tried it?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016