Posted with ToGo

Schlage Satin Nickel Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt  - Manufacturer Refurbished
$125

Use code: FALL5 to get extra $5 off for $120 total - thanks painic

https://www.handlesets.com/schlage-be469nx-camrf-connect-camelot-touchscreen-deadbolt-with-built-in-alarm-and-z-wave-technology-manufacturer-refurbished/p2955940?source=smrf_product_Schlage_BE469NX-CAMRF 

Satin Nickel Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-in Alarm and Z-Wave Technology - Manufacturer Refurbished

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is a high quality z-wave lock.  Make sure you confirm z-wave compatibility with your home hub while still under warranty.

Also, I wouldn't compare to $442, as "sold by Amazon " is usually priced at $199.

rated:
Thanks!
Use "FALL5" to get $5 off

rated:
Am not a lock aficionado but if you are interested in this lock you should give the Amazon deal of the day for an MiLocks DF-01SN Electronic Keyless Entry Touchpad Deadbolt Door Lock thats going for $49.99 a review.

https://www.amazon.com/MiLocks-DF-01SN-Electronic-Touchpad-Deadb...

rated:
I wouldn't take one of these for free. I've sent 4 back since I bought mine new. Finally just junked it.

No wonder they have refurbs. Everyone single one of them is defective. Either the touchpad dies, or the finish is bad and discolors.

rated:
Paragon said:   I wouldn't take one of these for free. I've sent 4 back since I bought mine new. Finally just junked it.

No wonder they have refurbs. Everyone single one of them is defective. Either the touchpad dies, or the finish is bad and discolors.

Sorry..I must disagree. I've had this lockset installed on my front door for two years. I have been very pleased with its performance and the finish - bright brass - looks as good as it did when installed. I have it connected to a Wink Hub, and the performance has improved in this regard thanks to multiple Wink software upgrades. The Schlage lockset is now completely reliable when used via Wink. The battery life has been good. I'm on my 3rd set (4AA) batteries which I have replaced when the lock shows about 30% charge remaining. Additionally, and this is probably the best reason to have a lockset like this, I no longer get phone calls from my kids saying they lost / forgot their keys and could I come home to let them in. No more! 

There are other features like 30 second automatic lock, and the ability to open / close remotely, which means someone who needs access to your home can have it remotely with either a temporary code or by having you do it through the app.

All in all I'm very pleased I installed (I did install it myself) the Schlage Camelot and am sorry to hear that Paragon's experience was so different from mine.

rated:
Note that keying is not available since this is a refurb. They will give you a stock key which is not gonna match your other locks. But I guess you're probably gonna put the stock key away and never use it anyway.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016