• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2718234/food-network-pre-season... 

or

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2512112/food-network-pre-season... 

use the $10 off $10 ($10 off $30 but works at $10/10 DISCOVER DEALS Q if you have it YMMV (it expires 9/27)

or $7 Free Ship with Kohls Charge Only, see master thread for 30% and FS Codes

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

SKILLET (116.99kB)
Disclaimer
My own order, proof it works.

rated:
MC, I have the same coupon from Discover Card but I could not get it to work. I always get it but it never works for me and I have to call Kohls to get it to work all the time. Do you know why is it? Thanks

rated:
Didn't work

rated:
I got it to work. Thanks MC

rated:
it works! Thanks!

rated:
Where do I find the $10/$10 discover deals? I only have $10/$30 and 5% CB.

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   Where do I find the $10/$10 discover deals? I only have $10/$30 and 5% CB.
& you found it, the $10/30 is really a $10/10. just enter the # and Pin # under the "Kohls Cash" tab at checkout.

rated:
wikiwiki said:   MC, I have the same coupon from Discover Card but I could not get it to work. I always get it but it never works for me and I have to call Kohls to get it to work all the time. Do you know why is it? Thanks
& are you entering it in the Kohls Cash section on the checkout screen? you enter the first #'s, once the system recognizes the #, the PIN # tab opens and you enter the 4 digit PIN there and hit apply.

rated:
sweet! love cast iron pans and free? what else is there to say other than: Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks, MC! Had a cast-iron set so got another kitchen item instead.

rated:
ha! my order got cancelled, they sent me back $15 in Kohls Cash good for a month for the mess up. Fine by me!

rated:
I can always use another free cast iron kitchen piece.

rated:
Duplicate post

rated:
works, thank you

rated:
they cancelled my order but only gave me $5 Kohls Cash back. so I lost $5 Kohls cash

rated:
the order went through. Thanks OP. I hope they won't cancel the order.

rated:
I submitted an order for the 12 inch cast iron skillet.  The order went through for a total of $7.48 (19.99-30% for Harvest30, -10 for the Discover code (logged into my discover account went to rewards searched Kohls and saw the $10 off $30, keyed in In-store barcode to promotions box and it popped up the PIN box) and Sept4free to get free shipping.  So $6.99 plus tax put me at $7.48.    Nice deal if it comes through.  Thanks OP

rated:
Saver said:   I submitted an order for the 12 inch cast iron skillet.  The order went through for a total of $7.48 (19.99-30% for Harvest30, -10 for the Discover code (logged into my discover account went to rewards searched Kohls and saw the $10 off $30, keyed in In-store barcode to promotions box and it popped up the PIN box) and Sept4free to get free shipping.  So $6.99 plus tax put me at $7.48.    Nice deal if it comes through.  Thanks OP
  Is harvest30 only for Kohl's charge card holders?  It's not working for me. 

rated:
worked for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016